Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 11:50 AM   #101
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

I wish I could have Deluxe Membership. My Mom won't let me

I wish I could have it

Last edited by zappity; 04-03-2009 at 11:50 AM..
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #102
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Wow, the roller coaster is awesome!!
lilhorselover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #103

Acutus is an unknown quantity at this point

I just joined for 1 month just to check things out and I'm totally going to join for 1 year next month. I spent $5.00 so your minimum purchase on E-store is $5. I got 3000 points bonus and with that was able to buy 2 charms and unlock the charm forest!

Don't know if this has been said but in E-store you have a points balance so I'm betting points are cumulative!

Only other thing I was thinking would be cool is to have a Deluxe Member Badge to place on your My Page!
Wouldn't that be cool!

Last edited by Acutus; 04-03-2009 at 01:02 PM..
Acutus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:06 PM   #104
Unregistered

I am going to ask my mom if I can try it out for a month, and if I like it. I hope I will be able to get the six month one! Bye and good luck!
Old 04-03-2009, 07:36 PM   #105
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Just a quick question? Are the clothes able to be traded and kinzpost not the gold hat but the other pieces of clothing?
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #106
webkinzgal82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

i wish i could get that membership but none of my friends go on there account so its just a waste of money for me in my opinian. and i am the only person in my family who has a webkinz:bas::bas::bas)
webkinzgal82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #107
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the update and the information on what you get with the anual membership. I love the roller coaster but I think I would like the family membership for all the accounts I have.
ladyprobationer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #108
merryweather20 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I've got a room set up for it!! And, the rollercoaster will match too - I'm thinking I need to sleep on it and buy in the morning. I'm really not sure about getting it for the family or going for the deluxe..late night decisions are not my best.

Ok...I'm really going to bed now.

G'night
EXO
The roller coaster is an outdoor/treetop only item.
merryweather20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #109
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

Is there a dedicated thread/sub-forum for Deluxe Member information beiseds this one? Specificially, I'd love to know what tomorrow (and always the next day's) Houly activities are in advance...if possible...
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:05 AM   #110
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
Hello all!!

I am not sure if anyone caught this, but (I believe it was REDBEAR posting the breakdown of estore points vs actual membership cost) the new Estore website states that both the Individual Deluxe 12 month membership and the Family Deluxe 12 month membership both get an extra 5000 Estore points upon sign up.

It was originally written on this thread that the Individual 12 month gets a one time extra 3000 points and the Family gets 5000.

When I just checked the Estore website it said that the Individual 12 month gets 5000 and the Family gets 5000.

[This is directly from BONUS eStore Points line on Estore website]

1 Month - 0 points
6 Month - 2000 points
Annual - 5000 points
Annual Family - 5000 points

So both the individual annual and family annual get equal yearly points of 41,000 (I think original post said 39,000 and 41,000 respectively).

It seems that the only difference between the two is the extra Super Deluxe rollercoaster gift and only one Deluxe gift per month for individual annual accounts and the fact that with the family membership, each webkinz account, up to 5, gets a hat (one time gift) and a Deluxe monthly gift.

Maybe someone posted this on the other thread, but if anyone hadn't caught it yet here, I thought it might be good to know.

Thank you so much to those that posted pics. Looks like there'll be some cool stuff.
I am so glad that Ganz changed the bonus points so that both annual memberships get the same amount. I think that is fair.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: