Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #91
lofabread
Webkinz :)

lofa_bread is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

that's kind of dumb. i like the idea but i hate how you have to pay real money for fake stuff you can only have online. in my opinion the whole "estore" concept is a ripoff.
lofa_bread is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #92
busterjimdaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

OMG! Must........get............the...............rollercoaster!
My mom said that I can have it for easter yay! But if I don't get the roller coaster....I'll kill myself
busterjimdaisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #93
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Okay in our little webkinz world we have a total of 6 accounts. I wonder if you get one family account and one single yearly account can you use the same estore account for both subscriptions?
mira128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:24 AM   #94
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Gotta love the amount of info on this site. Exo and Red Bear, you've convinced me! And okay, the picture of that lovely roller coaster helped a little too.

I did think about doing the family membership since I have a few other accounts to pick up extra rares, etc. But I'm already so busy doing the dailies for the three of them that I thought having the extra daily options might make me a little crazy! And I think the roller coaster swayed me as well.

I'm interested to see what comes out with the second month. Maybe I'll break down yet and get the family option too!

Thank you so much for all the information.
natalinkp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #95
Lil Kinz
littlesledge is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope my parents allow me 2 get a deluxe account, that would be awesome!:husky::easter:
littlesledge is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:53 AM   #96
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Thanks to RedBear for the math! I appreciate the new e-store points system. Much easier to buy a block of points than drag out my cc and fill in all the info. I can also let my daughter use them without having to figure out what she wants and then print the code etc. Don't forget you can buy charms for only 1,500.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:00 AM   #97
ConstanceClume

WebkinzFancier is on a distinguished road

Woohoo! Thanks for sharing all this information. The Family Annual sounds totally worth it to those Webkinz addicts out there, myself included!
WebkinzFancier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #98
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

Hello all!!

I am not sure if anyone caught this, but (I believe it was REDBEAR posting the breakdown of estore points vs actual membership cost) the new Estore website states that both the Individual Deluxe 12 month membership and the Family Deluxe 12 month membership both get an extra 5000 Estore points upon sign up.

It was originally written on this thread that the Individual 12 month gets a one time extra 3000 points and the Family gets 5000.

When I just checked the Estore website it said that the Individual 12 month gets 5000 and the Family gets 5000.

[This is directly from BONUS eStore Points line on Estore website]

1 Month - 0 points
6 Month - 2000 points
Annual - 5000 points
Annual Family - 5000 points

So both the individual annual and family annual get equal yearly points of 41,000 (I think original post said 39,000 and 41,000 respectively).

It seems that the only difference between the two is the extra Super Deluxe rollercoaster gift and only one Deluxe gift per month for individual annual accounts and the fact that with the family membership, each webkinz account, up to 5, gets a hat (one time gift) and a Deluxe monthly gift.

Maybe someone posted this on the other thread, but if anyone hadn't caught it yet here, I thought it might be good to know.

Thank you so much to those that posted pics. Looks like there'll be some cool stuff.
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:32 AM   #99
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Depends on how look at it. If going to buy stuff at estore during year, I think after a full year (5000 credit plus 3000/month) I can afford 3 estore pets (12500 each) and have 3500 in estore credit left over. So, the $45 will come back in at least $41 of estore stuff. Plus we will get the other advantages in next year. I would think if you do not want to use estore, it is probably not worth it. The extra activities a day are just like the regular activities so far--just getting a few more things. Will get an extra wish token per account. But the "extra" gift on the first opened was the kid's sink (yipee!!). We did get the collector's cap and the racer helmet on each account.
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #100

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Rinny
yes, the roller coaster is interactive. your pet rides it around and around until you take him/her off.

But I only got 1 vacation tickets not 2 like some people are posting. Did everyone else get 2 vacation tickets?
I think you are just supposed to get one vacation ticket. I got two, but I think it was a mistake since we got two of some other items as well. I have talked with Ganz as my points haven't been put in my estore account yet and it still shows as processing. They are looking into that and the duplicate 'problem' (hope they don't take the duplicates away! -- it isn't a problem for me )
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: