Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member Addicted Mom for sharing these pictures with us of her newly upgraded Webkinz account. Shortly after the Ganz eStore came back up from maintenance this morning, she purchased a Deluxe Membership. Here we can see a picture of the Congratulations letter from Ganz, the Deluxe Gift Box, the Membership Hat (which cannot be KinzPosted), and the Deluxe Events activity tab. Deluxe accounts also have a special "gold" zone on their phones, an option to change the color of the dock, and a monthy allotment of eStore points that can be used to purchase virtual items.

Click the image to open in full size.

The final picture shows the contents of the Gift Box: a Wish Token, a Racing Helmet (which can be KinzPosted), and an item of KinzStyle clothing. Addicted Mom purchased an "Annual Family" subscription and when she entered the code on her second account she received the same prizes again except there was a different item of KinzStyle clothing in the second account's box. Another user, mel959800, received the Wish Token and Racing Helmet and Rainbow Flowers (45 KC in the W Shop) instead of a KinzStyle item. It appears that the Deluxe accounts will receive a new Gift Box for each month of the account's subscription. There is no word yet on what the items in next month's box will be.

Complete details on the new Deluxe Membership can be found at the Ganz eStore: https://www.ganzestore.com/membershipcategory

UPDATE: Thank you to Webkinz Insider member mayapal for sharing a picture with us of the "Super Deluxe Item" that was awarded to her with her Annual Membership: the Rollercoaster. Here you can see one of her Webkinz testing it out. This new item cannot be sent via KinzPost and it is only available for Annual (not Family) Memberships.

UPDATE: Thank you to WI member DramaQueen for pointing out that there is a new advertisment video running in Webkinz World for the new Deluxe Memberships. Nearly all of the information has already been reported, but there was a bit of new news. The video confirms that the new accounts will receive a new item of Deluxe-exclusive clothing each month. Here are some pictures of the clothing items we can expect.

FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #2
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Shares Pictures of New Deluxe Membership

Cool . . . . . . I wish i could see the pictures.
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:16 AM   #3
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Huge Congratulations and 'Thank You' to AddictedMom! It was your pictures that helped me decide to jump into the new Deluxe Membership.

While it may not be for everyone, I feel that the family will enjoy the many new daily activities, and much of the costs are returned throughout the year.

Thank you for taking the plunge and sharing the information so quickly. And 'Thank You' FIA for being awake to share them on the front page.
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:19 AM   #4
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Cool ! ! !! ! I hope tax doesn't cost a million bucks.
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:34 AM   #5
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks FIA and AddictedMom! I wonder what the Super Deluxe Item for the individual annual membership is?

Ganz will be selling Webkinz Jr items in the future, too.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:38 AM   #6
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Congrats to AddictedMom for leaping into it - thank you!!

Read Redbear's breakdown if you don't understand the value. (check out the eStore thread)

And, may I add...everyone next to anyone (almost) complained about how expensive and
inaccessible the eStore was. Here they go implementing something that will HELP members,
and still everyone (nearly) complains. I don't get it! Most of you jumped the gun and didn't even
break down the facts and what can be gotten, everyone assumes the worse, I hope for the best.

EXO
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:45 AM   #7
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning, Exoteric! I also take the "glass half full" view of all the new additions. The Deluxe Memberships, Kinz Clips, Signature Pets and Caring Valley are just extra options, but WW is still the same wonderful place it has always been.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:48 AM   #8
I rules!
Gift Guru

Thanks FIA for the update! I ordered an annual membership for my main account and can't wait to log in and get my roller coaster!

If you break it down, the annual membership comes to $3.75 per month, well worth it to me for the monthly gift box and additional goodies.

Last edited by mom2tc; 04-02-2009 at 02:52 AM..
Old 04-02-2009, 02:52 AM   #9
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

There you go - awesome item - thanks for sharing your pic Mayapal
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:57 AM   #10
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

I posted this on Exoteric's Estore thread but thought it would be helpful here.

first -- no word on whether or not the estore points expire.

second -- no minimum purchase required at the estore with your estore points

third -- minimum amount of estore points that you can purchase is $10 or 10,000; therefore, they up'd their minimum credit card purchase to $10 and eliminated the violation of NYS law by not stating "required to spend $5 with credit card purchase".

fourth-- the only thing that you can buy direct without estore points IS the deluxe membership. therefore, i'm converting the membership into estore points so it makes sense in mathematical terms.

======================================================
MORE MATH!! (aren't you glad that i'm here to do the math for you??)
======================================================

a one month membership will cost $5 or 5,000 estore points. you get 3,000 estore points during the one month membership. there is no bonus sign up. your total estore points will be 3,000.
so the actual cost to be Deluxe for one month is $2 and you are promising to spend $3 at the estore.

a six month membership will cost $25 or 25,000 estore points. you will get 3,000 estore points per month which is 18,000 estore points during the membership. but wait, there's more! you will get a ONE-TIME bonus sign up of 2,000 estore points. your total estore points will be 20,000.
so the actual cost to be
Deluxe for six months is $5 and you are promising to spend $20 at the estore.

a twelve month INDIVIDUAL membership will cost $45 or 45,000 estore points. you will get 3,000 estore points per month which is 36,000 estore points during the membership. but wait, there's more! you will get a ONE-TIME bonus sign up of 3,000 estore points. Your total estore points will be 39,000.

so the actual cost to be
Deluxe for an INDIVIDUAL twelve month membership is $6 and you are promising to spend $39 at the estore.

a twelve month FAMILY membership will cost $45 or 45,000 estore points. you will get 3,000 estore points per month which is 36,000 estore points during the membership. but wait, there's more! you will get a ONE-TIME bonus sign up of 5,000 estore points. Your total estore points will be 41,000.
so the actual cost to be
Deluxe for a FAMILY twelve month membership is $4 and you are promising to spend $41 at the estore.

the disadvantage is that you'd have to be PATIENT to get enough estore points to buy anything. they are splitting up your investment to $3/mo so if you can wait, it'll pay off. it's not so bad when you do the math. it's just a matter of whether or not you have the funds and/or like buying estore items.

i'm just broke and cannot lay out all that cash.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
heybabygirl was here, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: