Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Congrats to you!!

Bummer it came with some negativity..bizarre..IMO.

So you havnt picked up more since finishing? Guess like many Im curious to know if we can start over and get prizes again. Or how high the number goes. Please post if you continue on...

Thanks and good for you!!
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #72
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am off to the park. I need some prizes, I have a shirt so far, I need more...I think I might have a Webkinz problem.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #73
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

There were some really nasty posts that some nice WI members
must have reported & Mods removed...
(Brand new appreciation for Mods, boy I wouldn't want your job! lol
Does this happen EVERY time someone accomplishes something on WI,
or am I just lucky?! )
How on earth do you know that you're "older" than me?!! lol
Of course you have every right to ask questions & state your opionion -
that one of the great things about WI!
It would be really nice if you could do it without attacking though...
Over reacting & ridiculous, I'm not -
You obviously didn't see the posts!

So - I guess you are missing something...
Sorry I've offended you!
Play Nice - Have Fun & I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-09-2010 at 11:06 AM.. Reason: removing quote
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #74
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Congratulations! I'm so happy to see all the awesome items. I do hope you're feeling better. I would also like to know if you can collect a second set of items. Again, Congratulations!
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #75
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Thanks Toadie & footie! Your posts mean a lot...
I guess a was feeling a little attacked & awkward!
So happy to actually be on the front page - holy smokes! - & then "BAM" -
some people are mad! lol
& dragonbird - you made me lol!
Your pix are AMAZING!
Thanks, WI Staff & Members...
I kinda feel special!
A big congratulations to you!! I know that took a lot of time and effort AND dealing with the dash and grab of other pets...and I agree with many others...there are just always going to be some rude people out there..and I simply love your solution...just what we do...go to another park...and you are always special...front page is Awesome!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #76
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wow that is great Congratulations. That is huge. You must have been on 24/7. This gives me hope to keep trying it is possible.
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #77
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Congrats to angelgurl1 on recycling 1300 items in Kinzville Park. Enjoy all of your awesome prizes.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #78
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Wow Congrats! I've only seen 2!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #79
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Awesome. I'm up to... 7...
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #80
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

congratulations!
I am so amazed. that is a GREAT way to while away the hours when you are home sick. Me and my friend have been working around our homes in 4 and a half min intervals trying to get trash. Its fun. Yes, we laugh bc we are spending time with virtual pets looking for vertual trash to win vertual prizes!
so i have a question...once you top out of the prizes, is there any way to start over? some of the prizes it would be nice to have more than one of, yanno?
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: