Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #51
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Congratulation!! One day I will make the front page too. Don't let people *** on your parade. Jealousy is a slippery slope. I am sorry that you are sick, but you got something out of it.

Once again congratulations. Just don’t read the mean posts, plus a moderator will remove them fast too.

One question: Do you get to keep collecting trash, or is that it?
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #52
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

WOW! That's impressive! Congrats angelgurl1! You must move really fast. I think the most I ever got at one time was 3 pieces of litter. Greaet job on keeping Kinzville park clean.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #53

crys1997 is on a distinguished road

WHAT!?!?!?!? I cant evenfind one piece of trash!!!!!
crys1997 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #54
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Congratulation!! One day I will make the front page too. Don't let people *** on your parade. Jealousy is a slippery slope. I am sorry that you are sick, but you got something out of it.

Once again congratulations. Just don’t read the mean posts, plus a moderator will remove them fast too.

One question: Do you get to keep collecting trash, or is that it?
Thanks SO much rollingfur!
I was so excited & then felt horrible after reading
some of the posts - floors me, 'cuz all the WI Members I've come across have been
SO nice & helpful! Guess I need to be a little thicker skinned or stop reading!

And, I don't know if I can keep collecting - 'cuz I saw the front page on WI &
FREAKED! lol
I'm assuming so, though, 'cuz I know there are other Green Level Titles for more...?
I'm a "Tall Twig"! lol

(& BIG thanks to the mod that removed the really mean posts!
Who the heck would be jealous of the Queen of the Trash Heap?!! lol)
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #55
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Congrats, angelgurl1! That room looks fab!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:04 PM   #56
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

That is amazing...I have found only 10 pieces...good job...and great awards...wow...
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #57
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
I can't understand this at all...the park was closed several times and I was on line 5-6 hours last night and got 2 pieces???? the math just doesn't add up for me. You'd have to be on there 24/7.
And yes, I saw a frog last night all dressed up....meaning A LOT OF TRASH was picked up. Twice the computer ran slow.. and couldn't even get to a piece of trash. Now, within a week or so, someone wins all the prizes??????????????? great job..............but would of loved to seen how you did it. People have jobs, houses, are sick, duties, kids, pets, etc. We will just
hope some day to reach that 100th piece, to get a shirt, let alone 5 years to get all the prizes!
Ok, I was gonna let this go, but here's my view on this. I have been going into a empty room and bringing 7 pets from different accounts in there to generate 7 pieces of trash. First off let me say how hard it is to get 7 pets into one room and keep them all logged in all the time. Then I collect the litter with one pet. Now is it fair to me when someone else comes in and starts taking all the trash I have generated? No but what I usually do is explain it to them and offer them the option to work one half of the room. Most people have been very happy with that, because it means they get extra trash without all the work and I've made some friends doing this. Then there are the ones that want to just take all the trash I'm generating and don't care. When this happens I just pack up my pets and move to another room. It's a royal pain, but you can collect a lot of trash this way. I'm working on 900.

I do agree with the fact that Ganz does make some of this stuff really hard to obtain. I'm just lucky to have the hours to sit here and collect trash. It's kinda like the Kinzville academy. I still have another 6-9 months before I will Graduate there and I'm half way done.

You just have to decide if it's something you want to commit to,

PS I was one of the people who spent 16 hours looking the first 2 days and never found a piece, so I know the frustration too.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 02-08-2010 at 07:17 PM..
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #58
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Mom2alex - You made me laugh - I have loaded all my accounts and know a few other people do to. It does help catch a few more! I also love when 2 or three appear right next to one another - you can really get a "bag full" if you catch a couple of spots like that!!!

Last edited by Jennifer36; 02-08-2010 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: spelling
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #59
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Thanks SO much rollingfur!
I was so excited & then felt horrible after reading
some of the posts - floors me, 'cuz all the WI Members I've come across have been
SO nice & helpful! Guess I need to be a little thicker skinned or stop reading!

And, I don't know if I can keep collecting - 'cuz I saw the front page on WI &
FREAKED! lol
I'm assuming so, though, 'cuz I know there are other Green Level Titles for more...?
I'm a "Tall Twig"! lol

(& BIG thanks to the mod that removed the really mean posts!
Who the heck would be jealous of the Queen of the Trash Heap?!! lol)
Your so welcome. I was so excited to know that someone got that much, I started reading and my bubble was popped for you. This is when I decided to scan and not read the mean ones. I saw the REALLY mean one, but the mods are AMAZING, it was gone in seconds.

People are really frustrated with the trash, so take it all with a grain of salt. Get better and don't sweat the small stuff.

Thank you for answer my question. I look forward to seeing all the other items that you get!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #60

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Congratulations angelgurl!
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: