Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #41
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Yes, bc2 - the front corner with the benches is often very quiet & many times quite a bit
of trash shows up. That's where another player & I would hang out & take turns! (There really are nice people... You just have to find the right room!)

If the playground area isn't busy many people miss the one or two down towards the bottom,
as well. Also - one or two behind the campfire log seat.
I did notice that the amount of trash slowed down quite a bit last night no matter how many people were in the room. It also started skipping the 5 minute mark more often.

Hope this helps! Have Fun & Good Luck!!!
Thanks, I will definitely try that.

I noticed that yesterday in the afternoon, it skipped the 5 minute mark and everyone had to wait 10 minutes in between for more trash.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #42
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Awesome! Way to go! Oh, and I hope you're feeling better.

Last edited by soccerwow; 02-08-2010 at 06:42 PM..
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #43
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
First of all - THANKS! for all the Congrats - this is the first time EVER I've been at the
"Top of the Heap" on WI - (albeit a trash heap! lol)
I'm very excited... WI Staff & Members are the BEST!

Secondly - I agree with you 100% toodles, & don't think you're being "rude" -
BUT - in my own defense, because I feel a little awkward, I need to say that I was
NOT one of the people in my outfit running around like crazy & snatching trash from others...
I would never do that! & in fact would find a piece & then recycle it & help others if
I could.
The only time I got more than one was if there was simply no other player looking in the area,
or trash around the edges left behind.

I don't normally have hours to spend on the computer & have missed out a lot on
the fests & such. I've been sick the past 3 days, so had time to actually play!

I would go to rooms of around 15-20 people & find a corner where there were no other players.
Then, after the majority of pick up was done, I would go around the entire edge of the park
to see if any was missed - often there is 1 or 2 behind the campfire area & at the bottom of the playground... That's how I did it!

Played a lot on the playground & met some really awesome players. Many times another pet &
I would share down in the front bench area. Wish there was an "Add Friend" feature at the park!
And, yes - there were also some VERY rude players - & I simply switched rooms.

So - (sorry this is so long!) - Thank You!
Play Nice, Have Fun & Good Luck to Everyone!
I understand your point of view and I really am happy for you. I saw a lot of that going on though. Not everyone was mean on there, and it was not meant personally for you. I'm sorry I said that, its just I have been feeling this way awhile and it feels good to get it out in the open.
Congrats on that though, it really is quite the acheivement, and I hope that you feel better!
toodles812 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #44
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Thanks Toadie & footie! Your posts mean a lot...
I guess a was feeling a little attacked & awkward!
So happy to actually be on the front page - holy smokes! - & then "BAM" -
some people are mad! lol
& dragonbird - you made me lol!
Your pix are AMAZING!
Thanks, WI Staff & Members...
I kinda feel special!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #45
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Wow, congrats! Trash isn't showing up for me anymore, and I've only picked up 2 pieces of trash!
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:41 PM   #46
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Oh my goodness! You must've worked day and night, morning time and midnight time for that amount of prizes!! Congratulations! Nobody can defeat your number of trash!! That's amazing!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #47
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

CONGRATULATIONS angelgurl!
This is an inspirational story of your perseverance
THANK YOU for sharing your success!!!
ENJOY your hard earned prizes!!!!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #48
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Angelgurl1 you are my inspiration!

Last edited by Jennifer36; 02-08-2010 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Spelling!
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #49
Unregistered

Maybe those of us annoyed w/ the game should contact Ganz and let them know how we feel. It's not Angels' fault that she found a way to get so many but it sounds like more than a few people are frustrated with this game and it doesn't feel like much fun to me. It's generating some bad vibes.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #50

webkinzkisses will become famous soon enough

about that hahaa i have none
webkinzkisses is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: