Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #31
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Congratulations angelgurl1! I can't even find 1 piece of trash!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #32
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
I can't understand this at all...the park was closed several times and I was on line 5-6 hours last night and got 2 pieces???? the math just doesn't add up for me. You'd have to be on there 24/7.
And yes, I saw a frog last night all dressed up....meaning A LOT OF TRASH was picked up. Twice the computer ran slow.. and couldn't even get to a piece of trash. Now, within a week or so, someone wins all the prizes??????????????? great job..............but would of loved to seen how you did it. People have jobs, houses, are sick, duties, kids, pets, etc. We will just
hope some day to reach that 100th piece, to get a shirt, let alone 5 years to get all the prizes!
Wow.. & OUCH!
Sorry that you're upset, sindarin...
If you read through the posts, I responded to "how" I did it...
& I didn't bully, snatch or be mean to any other players...
(Oh - and, btw - I too have a home & kids & a job - I just happened to be
sick for the past 3 days...)
The feature is going to be ongoing - everyone will have the chance to
get all the prizes.
Be Nice. Have Fun. Good Luck!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #33
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Click the image to open in full size.
OMG!! What a great accomplishment!!
Enjoy!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #34
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

angelgurl1, did you ever find trash down in bottom corner of the park... more so by the little pond? I always notice it tends to be quieter there but I figured it's just because trash doesn't show up there. Maybe it does though and if so, I might try waiting over there.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #35

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by toodles812
I would just like to say something. I brought this up to somone in the park too and they could not give me a straight answer. This is not to be rude or anything, by all means you should be proud of your accomplishment. But I noticed a lot of people in the park wearing the prizes offered on the game, and they were still taking it from people who only have say, 10, 20, 30 or maybe even less. I know this is a vritual game, but you should still be kind to others Just think about it: if you were in that position, you would want others to share and care about you. I see this a lot in Webkinz World, in all kinds of the collecting games. I think that someitmes people should just think about others too, and I know prizes are great, but it is also great to give to others. I did not mean this to be rude, but just to remind people of that.
I can't think of any other game that has been been in Webkinz world that has had the opportunity for many players to try to get the same item. The ghost, Ms. Birdy, floating items, ice cream, Doug, etc... are all things that could be gotten by everyone that was around. This game is unique, as far as I know, in that anyone in the room tries to get the same item. I've tried to get several pieces of trash with other Webkinz around and it went away without ever knowing who got to it first. It also had not been on the screen long enough for it to dissapear (or time out). I've only gotten a few (3) pieces of trash in all the time I've been searching, but I think that whoever gets to the item first should get it. They don't last very long and if everyone stands around waiting for somebody else to get it, they would go to waste (no pun intended). Also, how would someone know if they were giving up an item to somebody that hadn't gotten very many or to someone who had gotten a ton of items and has just chosen to not display their prizes. I think each piece is fair game for anyone!
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #36
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Congrats Angelgurl1! That is so great! Wow. I love seeing all the prizes.
Sounds like you had a good and fair strategy for getting all the trash.
I hope your feeling better!
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #37
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Wow congrats! You're lucky, I haven't even recycled one piece! Have fun with the prizes!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:33 PM   #38
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

WOW...You've faced TRASH ZOMBIES!

You've faced SORE LOSERS!!!

You've faced Evil Yorkies disguised as malteses

My face is as green as your shirt! Congrats!!!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #39
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
angelgurl1, did you ever find trash down in bottom corner of the park... more so by the little pond? I always notice it tends to be quieter there but I figured it's just because trash doesn't show up there. Maybe it does though and if so, I might try waiting over there.
Yes, bc2 - the front corner with the benches is often very quiet & many times quite a bit
of trash shows up. That's where another player & I would hang out & take turns! (There really are nice people... You just have to find the right room!)

If the playground area isn't busy many people miss the one or two down towards the bottom,
as well. Also - one or two behind the campfire log seat.
I did notice that the amount of trash slowed down quite a bit last night no matter how many people were in the room. It also started skipping the 5 minute mark more often.

Hope this helps! Have Fun & Good Luck!!!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #40
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I had no idea about the prizes, wow.. WTG tho Angel!!!!!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: