Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #21
keenako
Webkinz :)

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

WOW! I only have 24 peices.
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #22
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by toodles812
I would just like to say something. I brought this up to somone in the park too and they could not give me a straight answer. This is not to be rude or anything, by all means you should be proud of your accomplishment. But I noticed a lot of people in the park wearing the prizes offered on the game, and they were still taking it from people who only have say, 10, 20, 30 or maybe even less. I know this is a vritual game, but you should still be kind to others Just think about it: if you were in that position, you would want others to share and care about you. I see this a lot in Webkinz World, in all kinds of the collecting games. I think that someitmes people should just think about others too, and I know prizes are great, but it is also great to give to others. I did not mean this to be rude, but just to remind people of that.
First of all - THANKS! for all the Congrats - this is the first time EVER I've been at the
"Top of the Heap" on WI - (albeit a trash heap! lol)
I'm very excited... WI Staff & Members are the BEST!

Secondly - I agree with you 100% toodles, & don't think you're being "rude" -
BUT - in my own defense, because I feel a little awkward, I need to say that I was
NOT one of the people in my outfit running around like crazy & snatching trash from others...
I would never do that! & in fact would find a piece & then recycle it & help others if
I could.
The only time I got more than one was if there was simply no other player looking in the area,
or trash around the edges left behind.

I don't normally have hours to spend on the computer & have missed out a lot on
the fests & such. I've been sick the past 3 days, so had time to actually play!

I would go to rooms of around 15-20 people & find a corner where there were no other players.
Then, after the majority of pick up was done, I would go around the entire edge of the park
to see if any was missed - often there is 1 or 2 behind the campfire area & at the bottom of the playground... That's how I did it!

Played a lot on the playground & met some really awesome players. Many times another pet &
I would share down in the front bench area. Wish there was an "Add Friend" feature at the park!
And, yes - there were also some VERY rude players - & I simply switched rooms.

So - (sorry this is so long!) - Thank You!
Play Nice, Have Fun & Good Luck to Everyone!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #23
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Wow! Congrats! Can you start over and start collecting the prizes again on that account?

I only have about 50. I had to stop because it seems like everyone else's computer is faster than mine and I hardly get any trash because of it. I wish there was a way for them to program this to be fair to everyone in the park--including those of us with slow computers.
The same thing happens to me. My computer really struggles when there are a lot of other pets in the park. It seems like everyone else can move in double time and get to the trash so much faster than me. It's really a bad idea that they made everyone have to stand around and compete to pick up a soda can on the ground. I guess they thought everyone would just be magically thoughtful, caring and considerate for everyone else in the park. Every five minutes it's like Black Friday, if you can't keep up you're the person who gets trampled by the crowed.

I'm glad to know how much trash is needed to get any of the prizes. I guess it's going to be a while before I manage any of them. lol
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:07 PM   #25
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Congrats! I have really been trying to get trash and I only have a few pieces...sometimes I get frustrated waiting and not getting anything. Maybe I am too slow. I don't know when I will ever get enough pieces for the t-shirt.
:cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #26
HAHAHAHHAHA

how did you get it?
Old 02-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #27
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congratulations! You have a lot of patience to collect that much trash in just a few days. I know i couldn't possibly do that. Again, congrats.
icebear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #28
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
The same thing happens to me. My computer really struggles when there are a lot of other pets in the park. It seems like everyone else can move in double time and get to the trash so much faster than me. It's really a bad idea that they made everyone have to stand around and compete to pick up a soda can on the ground. I guess they thought everyone would just be magically thoughtful, caring and considerate for everyone else in the park. Every five minutes it's like Black Friday, if you can't keep up you're the person who gets trampled by the crowed.

I'm glad to know how much trash is needed to get any of the prizes. I guess it's going to be a while before I manage any of them. lol
I am really lucky to have a newer laptop that my parents bought me for my Birthday last year!
Also - keep in mind that this feature is ongoing... So everyone will have LOTS of time to clean up
& collect!
The only reason I did mine this fast is because I don't normally get to be on the
computer much... & it took my mind off of being sick!

Try rooms with only 10 or fewer players in it... maybe that would help?
Even though not as much trash shows up, there's always enough for everyone.
Just have to find a room with nice people! (And there are!)
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I can't understand this at all...the park was closed several times and I was on line 5-6 hours last night and got 2 pieces???? the math just doesn't add up for me. You'd have to be on there 24/7.
And yes, I saw a frog last night all dressed up....meaning A LOT OF TRASH was picked up. Twice the computer ran slow.. and couldn't even get to a piece of trash. Now, within a week or so, someone wins all the prizes??????????????? great job..............but would of loved to seen how you did it. People have jobs, houses, are sick, duties, kids, pets, etc. We will just
hope some day to reach that 100th piece, to get a shirt, let alone 5 years to get all the prizes!
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #30
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
First of all - THANKS! for all the Congrats - this is the first time EVER I've been at the
"Top of the Heap" on WI - (albeit a trash heap! lol)
I'm very excited... WI Staff & Members are the BEST!

Secondly - I agree with you 100% toodles, & don't think you're being "rude" -
BUT - in my own defense, because I feel a little awkward, I need to say that I was
NOT one of the people in my outfit running around like crazy & snatching trash from others...
I would never do that! & in fact would find a piece & then recycle it & help others if
I could.
The only time I got more than one was if there was simply no other player looking in the area,
or trash around the edges left behind.

I don't normally have hours to spend on the computer & have missed out a lot on
the fests & such. I've been sick the past 3 days, so had time to actually play!

I would go to rooms of around 15-20 people & find a corner where there were no other players.
Then, after the majority of pick up was done, I would go around the entire edge of the park
to see if any was missed - often there is 1 or 2 behind the campfire area & at the bottom of the playground... That's how I did it!

Played a lot on the playground & met some really awesome players. Many times another pet &
I would share down in the front bench area. Wish there was an "Add Friend" feature at the park!
And, yes - there were also some VERY rude players - & I simply switched rooms.

So - (sorry this is so long!) - Thank You!
Play Nice, Have Fun & Good Luck to Everyone!
I wish there was an add a friend as well. It seems like as long as they plan on having everyone spend so much time there, it would make sense for you to be able to meet new friends there. I guess they didn't think about that when they set the park up.

Thanks for the tips. I think I'll try sitting in a quiet corner and hope for the best.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: