Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #11
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Wow congrats & thanks for the info & the Pics. thats amazing
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I saw that cat in the clubhouse!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #13
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

I would just like to say something. I brought this up to somone in the park too and they could not give me a straight answer. This is not to be rude or anything, by all means you should be proud of your accomplishment. But I noticed a lot of people in the park wearing the prizes offered on the game, and they were still taking it from people who only have say, 10, 20, 30 or maybe even less. I know this is a vritual game, but you should still be kind to others Just think about it: if you were in that position, you would want others to share and care about you. I see this a lot in Webkinz World, in all kinds of the collecting games. I think that someitmes people should just think about others too, and I know prizes are great, but it is also great to give to others. I did not mean this to be rude, but just to remind people of that.
toodles812 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Wow! Congrats! Can you start over and start collecting the prizes again on that account?

I only have about 50. I had to stop because it seems like everyone else's computer is faster than mine and I hardly get any trash because of it. I wish there was a way for them to program this to be fair to everyone in the park--including those of us with slow computers.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #15
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

WoWoWoWoWoWoWow WOW!!
Congrats! That is amazing!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #16
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

congratulations!!!! love the outdoor appliances!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #17

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Congratulations. I got bored of waiting for phantom trash, so I have zero so far.
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #18
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Wow and I only have 5
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #19
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

congrats!i've only found 14 pieces but still looking
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #20
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Congrats! I don't even have 100.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: