Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #151
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park! *UPDATE*

too bad there is no wallpaper. i guess it would interfere with the endangered pack that comes with tree wallpaper. i was hoping after you had collected everything it would give you a choice of what you got next. so you could get more trees or logs. oh well
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #152
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by petitepal
I think congrats are great when deserved. But for as long as this park has been open for someone to have gotten that far, and TWICE, leads me to believe that they are one of the Kinz you DON'T want to be in the park with. They are they ones that DON'T share and will grab the trash out from under you so that they have 5 to 10 pieces and your CHILD ends up with none! Sorry but you all know that this is exactly what is happening and the adults are probably the ones that are doing this the most, embarassing to say.
Petitpal ~

I absolutely do NOT think that is true! It is possible to be nice AND persistent and get a lot of trash. My computer is relatively fast and I still have had other pets swoop in and get the apple core I was drooling over. So what? There's more...there's more every 5 minutes as a matter of fact! You just have to hang in there. The sticking their tongues out and the nasty words, come on. What adult would do that? Those are just kids whose parents need to teach them some manners!

Angelgurl ~ Congratulations again...this time for being a cool mother!! Sounds like you are doing a great job! And congrats to your DD on her new hat!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #153
GoGreenGirl10

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park! *UPDATE*

That is AWESOME! ! ! Congrats! how do you get that much, because school is on and everything? ! Have a GREAT Valentines day everyone!
Old 02-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #154
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Great information to know. Congrats on earning all the prizes. What patience!

Cute siggie, Mom2Alex! I'll start singing it while looking for trash!

Last edited by magicw; 02-11-2010 at 09:05 AM..
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:11 PM   #155
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I recycled 100 pieces of trash and I didn't get my prize! It said I did but it wasn't in my dock! Is that supposed to happen? If I log out and log back in would it work? Please tell me because I worked for hours trying to get my first prize!

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
I recycled 100 pieces of trash and I didn't get my prize! It said I did but it wasn't in my dock! Is that supposed to happen? If I log out and log back in would it work? Please tell me because I worked for hours trying to get my first prize!

Never mind everyone! I logged out and back in and my prize was in my dock! I am very happy now!

Last edited by sarocks7; 02-11-2010 at 04:11 PM..
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #156
randomness1017

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park! *UPDATE*

wow. i have 30.

and yes, they should be fair to people who only have a bit. luckily i ran into a few nice people.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #157
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

i have for pises of trash
lovepuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #158

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Is there a guide somewhere that lists prizes you can win for a certain number pieces of trash? How many do you have to collect to get a prize?

Anyone?

Last edited by webkinzgranny; 02-17-2010 at 03:12 PM..
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #159
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Is no one littering today? I don't see any trash.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:34 PM   #160
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Why can't I see any trash? Anybody have any ideas?
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: