Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 02:09 AM   #141
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park! *UPDATE*

Congrats angelgurl ! How many hours have you been collecting trash?
I've only collected 345 so far.
I also found out a solution (I don't know if someone has figured this out already) to help people know when the trash is coming. Solution: About every 5 minutes is when trash comes.
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 07:41 AM   #142
Webkinz :)
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
I also have all the prizes up to the solar TV. It took many hours of playing as I also have a very slow pet and people take your trash all the time .I was lucky to get one or two at a time,somtimes nothing at all. After they take the trash some of them will come over and stick there tougue at you and walk off .They are very rude !Go to other rooms and try to find a spot where there are not alot of people or at least someone who is nice enough to share a corner I have found some people will share a spot as long as you don't take all the trash.
I seriously can't believe that there are people/pets doing that. I haven't been in that much. I can't get in the park on one of our main acounts, my son's. He gets frustrated that he can't get to the trash fast enough and I do too. All you see is pets running a muck. THat ***ks that people will do that. How can they feel good about their "winnings" when they've behaved that way! But I bet it doesn't even bother them and that's sad.
9700kinzstyle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:51 AM   #143
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

It is bad in the park sometimes, especially in KC plus. Someone said they would hit me if I didn't leave, not nice at all. Although I don't know how that is possible!
I stick to normal KC now anyway.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:44 AM   #144
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
I also have all the prizes up to the solar TV. It took many hours of playing as I also have a very slow pet and people take your trash all the time .I was lucky to get one or two at a time,somtimes nothing at all. After they take the trash some of them will come over and stick there tougue at you and walk off .They are very rude !Go to other rooms and try to find a spot where there are not alot of people or at least someone who is nice enough to share a corner I have found some people will share a spot as long as you don't take all the trash.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great job. Don't let people *** on your parade. You did a great job. I only have the shirt, but I am working on it. Keep up the good work.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:49 AM   #145
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Goodness sakes you guys. Someone was determined, set a goal and accomplished it. Stop bashing her. This doesn't make sense. WE are all ONE community, and HER accomplishment is OUR accomplishment.

She has been forthcoming with advice and tips and you should be grateful. Do NOT detract from her wonderful accomplishment with rude and negative comments.

Thumper's dad had it right, 'If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

**here ends dbird's rant*** for now...Now play nice
I'm bring this forward again.

I'd hate for this thread to be closed down because some people just cannot seem to give a sincere congratulations.
(and to teh ones that ARE being kind, YOU are the ones that make WI the outstanding community it is, and dbird thanks you)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #146
Gift Guru

I have just been reading through this thread and cannot understand why others cannot be happy for someone's success.

I have just received the window and yes it has been hard work, but great fun too!
Congratulations to everyone who has recieved these great prizes!

Just to add does everyone shout at the screen when another pet beats them to a rotten old apple core?
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #147
Unregistered

does the trash come in every room even with 2 people?????
Old 02-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #148

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

I like watching all the webbies start scrambling around like maniacs when the trash appears!!

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
I have just been reading through this thread and cannot understand why others cannot be happy for someone's success.

I have just received the window and yes it has been hard work, but great fun too!
Congratulations to everyone who has recieved these great prizes!

Just to add does everyone shout at the screen when another pet beats them to a rotten old apple core?
Yes absolutely! I yell at the screen too! I'm glad I'm not alone!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #149
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Heehee, I did that, too...not really yell at the screen so much as say ' Oh no, not again
I think once the novelty wears off it won't be such a problem getting in there and getting those items. Remember when Doug the Dog was new and how everyone wanted to get those items? Well, it has settled down greatly and people are not complaining near so much any more.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #150
petitepal is on a distinguished road

I think congrats are great when deserved. But for as long as this park has been open for someone to have gotten that far, and TWICE, leads me to believe that they are one of the Kinz you DON'T want to be in the park with. They are they ones that DON'T share and will grab the trash out from under you so that they have 5 to 10 pieces and your CHILD ends up with none! Sorry but you all know that this is exactly what is happening and the adults are probably the ones that are doing this the most, embarassing to say.
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: