Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

Adora will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Congratulations! That is amazing. I have found three so far.
Thanks for the picture of all the great items.
Adora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #112
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Wow that is so amazing. I have about 53 points and that was a struggle. Do you have any tips as to how you got that many points so fast?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:00 PM   #113
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Wow that is so amazing. I have about 53 points and that was a struggle. Do you have any tips as to how you got that many points so fast?
Hi, Arte's Fan (I like Arte too!)

Angelgurl was home sick for 3 days and so had a lot of time to collect trash. She said to find a corner of a park where there aren't any other pets and wait for the trash to appear. Remember that the more pets in a park, the more trash but the more pets competing for it. I think she also said that after she collected the trash in her corner she would make a circuit around the outside to see if any trash was overlooked.

Hope this helps you. Good luck.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #114
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Hi, Arte's Fan (I like Arte too!)

Angelgurl was home sick for 3 days and so had a lot of time to collect trash. She said to find a corner of a park where there aren't any other pets and wait for the trash to appear. Remember that the more pets in a park, the more trash but the more pets competing for it. I think she also said that after she collected the trash in her corner she would make a circuit around the outside to see if any trash was overlooked.

Hope this helps you. Good luck.

There are no "corners of the park where there aren't any other pets"! I have been in the park for at least 2 hours today. Just now, I was in a park and there was this one pet that was about 5 times the speed of my pet. I watched as the pet swooped up behind me and "stole" 2 pieces of garbage from me and at least 5 pieces of garbage from others. I think that WW should make the trash bags hold only 3-4 pieces of garbage; that way these fast pets (the people that have the money to buy faster computers and faster internet connections) will have to go empty their trash out before finding any more trash. I found it impossible to even pick up one piece of trash today. It is ridiculous.

(P.S. Angelgurl, I am proud that you were able to find so much garbage and be able to play almost non-stop in order to get your prizes. That is great dedication!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #115
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

I have seen this too, where pets are sliding past me and grabbing the garbage before I can get to it. How are they doing this? Does anyone know? It's not fair that some of them know how to do this and others don't. Can some one please help expain this to me. Thanks.
abbijo24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #116
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

I also have all the prizes up to the solar TV. It took many hours of playing as I also have a very slow pet and people take your trash all the time .I was lucky to get one or two at a time,somtimes nothing at all. After they take the trash some of them will come over and stick there tougue at you and walk off .They are very rude !Go to other rooms and try to find a spot where there are not alot of people or at least someone who is nice enough to share a corner I have found some people will share a spot as long as you don't take all the trash.
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #117
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by abbijo24
I have seen this too, where pets are sliding past me and grabbing the garbage before I can get to it. How are they doing this? Does anyone know? It's not fair that some of them know how to do this and others don't. Can some one please help expain this to me. Thanks.
I've found that I move slower than other people in the park, but I still get more trash. It may be because they have a faster internet connection. My computer freezes all the time, but I just find a place where no one is there, and just wait. And I even suggest to put some music on!
Congratulations again, angelgurl!
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #118

panda1 will become famous soon enough

Is it on a 5 minute cycle? I have tried different rooms, and it seems to vary. I try to go to rooms that are about 1/2 full
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:12 PM   #119
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
I've found that I move slower than other people in the park, but I still get more trash. It may be because they have a faster internet connection. My computer freezes all the time, but I just find a place where no one is there, and just wait. And I even suggest to put some music on!
Congratulations again, angelgurl!
My pet/computer(maybe, a 3 year old MAC G5) is also slow and I get beaten to the trash all the time. Since you have done so well, would you consider sharing some of the spots you have picked to hang out in that have worked well for you?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #120
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
My pet/computer(maybe, a 3 year old MAC G5) is also slow and I get beaten to the trash all the time. Since you have done so well, would you consider sharing some of the spots you have picked to hang out in that have worked well for you?
In the park?

Well, usually there aren't any people in the high left corner on the Park map, I usually just have that corner "to myself". I find some garbage that way. But angelgurl also posted some tips on this thread.
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: