Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #101
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Way to go, angelgurl1, WOW!
Congratulations
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #102
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Good job, i got only 107!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:37 AM   #103

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

How amazing!
Such neat goodies too, love the trees especially
Such effort deserves all the Bravos, Kudos and Congrats possible!
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:53 AM   #104
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Hmmm. Well, here is my take. The parks belong to all of us. I don't care if someone has 15 pets in a park. If one little kid comes into "your" park, he or she has as much right to be there as you do. I was so happy to see this feature added. I geocache in the real world and we collect trash wherever we go (cache in, trash out). I felt that if collecting trash in WW could encourage any child to do so in a real park, that would be fantastic. And the feature even helps them recognize different classes of trash. Wow! Now let's not trample on their enthusiasm by being territorial. I think that there are enough old pop cans and banana peels to go around! Don't you?
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:01 AM   #105
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Woo! HOo!! Way to go angelgurl!! I love how your room looks with all of your super prizes.

Terrific job!!

Have fun Everyone!!
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:54 AM   #106
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

I have 1304 pieces of trash.I play from 9 to 5 or 6 in the morning to get so much. I have been bullied sat on and chased out of many parks by bullies.I have a very slow computer so i try to find an area without to many people. I gattered mine one or two pieces at a time . where ever i stand someone will come stand right next to me or on top of me I started doing the same back and some will leave me alone .If not I move on .If it keeps happening I switch parks. Some people have even out right told me to leave or followed me every where I go till I leave.I don't where my prizes in the park.
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #107

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

I see why I haven't found any everyone else it getting them all!
ladycop67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:03 AM   #108

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

That's insane! Congrats, I haven't even hit 100 yet, thanks to my stupid slow computer.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #109

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Wow!! Congratulations for all the trash collecting! That is truly an impressive feat.

I like the prizes. I will try harder to collect more trash!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #110
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

ok silly question. What happens after you get all the prizes? Does it reset like Doug does?
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: