Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Wow! Congrats to you . I've spent hours each night and only manage to get one or two pieces every 5 minutes. I have collected 328 pieces of garbage in the last 3 days. I have found it impossible to search before 10pm, people are just way quicker than me so I have to do most of my searching really late at night on my asian account. I wish I could trade the items to my main favorite account. I like the idea from Mom2Alex about setting up yourself for garbage with several accounts. I have 15 accounts and might try this although it would be really maddening to do all this work and have someone come in and grab up a bunch of "my" trash, smile. I didn't see any of the really mean comments posted and am sorry some people voiced their doubts about being able to collect so much garbage in a very poor way. I don't think it's jealousy but more of a "how on earth, we've been in there hours ourselves" and took their frustration out on you (again I didn't see the post and don't agree with going about it that way either). Congrats again and let us know if you can start collecting over again.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #92
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Congrats!!! I have found 92 so far - and started yesterday! I have found that it is easier to find the trash in a FULL room - there is more available then.
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #93
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Amazing job Enjoy your hard earned prizes
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #94

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, Congrats to you Angelgurl1! I hope you are feeling better. Because of you, we now know the Recycling Levels of all the prizes.

I don't know why people are so upset. If you are on all day, you will reach 1300 recycled items. I was on the very first day for hours before they actually fixed the game. I was also on WI getting tips from everyone when I couldn't find one piece of trash. When I figured it out, with the help of my fellow WI members, I too tried to offer tips and let people know which room I was in if I was experiencing a bonanza of trash.

If you don't like the pets in the area that you picked, move to another area. For all you know, it was their area first and you are in fact the one being rude. If you still don't like the pets, move to another room. I know I had to move several times before I found a comfortable room.

If people want to spend a lot of time looking for trash, good for them if they can get to the prize levels fast. If you only play it casually, don't expect miracles.

Remember, this is an ongoing game. You don't have to try to get all the prizes right away.

So once again, a big CONGRATS to you!!! Just ignore all the negative posts.
PookieBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #95

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congrads!!!....that's a lot of garbage....lol
I have about 20....
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #96

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

This is so AWESOME! GREAT job! WOW! I am so jealous :-) My husband came home after work on Sunday (he works night shift) and saw me on the computer staring at the screen. When he asked what was so interesting I told him I was looking for trash--- you should have seen his face- I bet you can relate Angelgirl only a webkinz lover would get it I guess- but you have definitely given me some inspiration to clean up more :-)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #97
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
This is so AWESOME! GREAT job! WOW! I am so jealous :-) My husband came home after work on Sunday (he works night shift) and saw me on the computer staring at the screen. When he asked what was so interesting I told him I was looking for trash--- you should have seen his face- I bet you can relate Angelgirl only a webkinz lover would get it I guess- but you have definitely given me some inspiration to clean up more :-)
This really does make me LOL reading all these stories of people explaining that they are collecting virtual trash. Sounds like we all really need to be on some kind of prescribed medication, LOL

I just got my 900th earlier. I think I'll set up a room and go for 1000 before the night ends.

Good luck everyone.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #98
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
LOL! That is funny... You'll just have to get your hubby a Love Lion for Valentine's Day!
My worse incident was during Winterfest...
Because I don't get on the computer much, the one afternoon I was on
I was just detertimed to get snowflakes!
Had my laptop on the dining room table where I could see it from the kitchen.
Making dinner, saw a snowflake, tripped over the cat, kicked the dog &
MISSED the flake!
Poor Jasper & Pepi looked at me like, "What the HECK, Mom?!!"
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:22 AM   #99
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

That's awesome!! I'm up to 500ish. Way to go!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:30 AM   #100
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

Wow, that is great!. Nice job. I still cannot find any trash.
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: