Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park! *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member angelgurl1 on the amazing feat of recycling 1300 items in the Kinzville Park! Along the way she has been rewarded with 13 different environmentally friendly-themed prizes, ranging from clothing, to solar powered appliances. Here is a picture of her pet "Alli" enjoying some of those items. For a complete list of all of the recycling prizes, including pictures, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki, HERE.

UPDATE (Feb 9th): angelgurl1 managed to recycle another 100 items today and she has confirmed that once you collect all of 13 of the prizes, you start back over at the first prize. She was awarded the T-shirt for her 1400th item this afternoon. She can also now answer the question many of our members were wondering: There is NO wallpaper to match with the Flooring prize.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Recycles 1300 Trash Items in Park!

Oh MY Gosh!!! Congratulations! I don't know how you did that. I have only found a few pieces of trash and I have waited for a long time in the park. Good Job keeping the park clean!!
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
Gaga loving

♥L♥ is a splendid one to behold♥L♥ is a splendid one to behold♥L♥ is a splendid one to behold♥L♥ is a splendid one to behold

THAT. IS. CRAZY. =O I only found 13 pieces of trash so far. xD Congrats!
♥L♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Holy cow, angelgurl1! That's an incredible feat! I don't think I'd have the perseverance to do that kind of trash clean up!!! Congratulations on all of your amazing prizes!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #5
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

good job i only got 12
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #6
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Congrats! I have gotton...None.
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #7
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Congratulations! That was very fast!
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Wow! I only have like 40 peices collected! xD
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #9
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Wow! 1300 is a large number! Congratulations! Those prizes are so cool, aren't they?
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #10
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow that's an amazing feet. You must have spent a lot of time playing this, as I am only a little over half way there. I got my 3rd tree and the window today. Congrats!!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: