Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #91
osties Rock!
Webkinz :)

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Member Receives a Venetian Mask

WOW that is SO cool--LOVE the outfit too!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 01:31 PM   #92

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Congrats on your beautiful mask!!!

It is extremely beautiful!

And as far as it being stictly a WC items...I doubt it. ( As someone stated earlier the Webkinz Care Machine gives everything from vacation, Wshop clothes, reciepes, kinzcash, and the occasional Kinzstyle...it is really random in regards to what you may recieve from that big red heart...

And who knows?... it may show itself in the prize machine, super wheel, and eventually in the clothing machine as we all originally believed.
...it just may take awhile.

So far I have managed to get 3-4 disco jackets from the Prize Machine and a silver chandlier...neither of which I expected (but am very happy with)

Anyway the point I am trying make is that at some point we will figure out the reciepes and/or win them and/or be able to trade for them.

It wasn't that long ago that the purple Nettafari (<sp?) shoes were next to impossible to get in the trading room...now so many have people have them (and thankfully they are no longer ripping people off in the trading rooms) the shoes are fairly easy to get without trading an arm and a leg.(which I made the mistake of before I realized that I could go buy a box of Trading Cards and get my own pair(I gave up my signature Panda Slide and 2 top of the line Aztec items....sigh...if I had only known.)

Anyway, back to the point, I think if we all can keep our patience than we will all get the chance to enjoy

Again congrats and I am sure that you are enjoying it to the fullest !
bromsisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #93
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I love it! Lovely color!

:el1:
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #94
Lil Kinz
grannykathleen is an unknown quantity at this point

Help, what is th webkinz cares machine?
grannykathleen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #95

puppy232323 is on a distinguished road

These items probably arent clothing machine items, only webkinz cares items. And i spent so much money trying to figure them outNo wow im mad>
puppy232323 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #96
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I am away and have not been on much, when I saw these great outfits I used some of my Webcares game and got pair of Rinestone Jeans, are these something special? I would love the mask! Congrats!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #97

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wi member receives a venetian mask

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
Congrats! Another great outfit piece is part of Webkinz Cares, then!

cool awesome mask!, i was in the trading room and i saw a dinosaur with clown shoes on! they said they got it from webkinz cares! so i guess that is another!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
I am away and have not been on much, when I saw these great outfits I used some of my Webcares game and got pair of Rinestone Jeans, are these something special? I would love the mask! Congrats!
rinestone jeans are special in a way, i think they are kinz style i have a pair

Last edited by daisymcferrin; 11-04-2009 at 05:13 PM..
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #98
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Ooh, it is so pretty!!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #99
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: WI Member Receives a Venetian Mask

it possibliy can be new clothing you get in thr cares machine!

who else thinks this?

well where ever we can get it from i hope we get real info from webkinz/ganz so we an start trying to win this cute outfits soon!!!!

THERE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ESPICALY THE PINK FARIY DRESSAND BLUE MASK
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #100
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

This mask is so beautiful, and so is the Fairy Princess dress. The more I hear of people getting them on the Cares Wheel, the more I start to believe they aren't Clothing Machine recipes. Come to think of it, they look a little too elaborate to be ordinary items. Oh, well...I was counting on making one for each of my pets. I can't just give up yet, they still might be makeable...
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: