Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 01:54 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

allicekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives New Mazin' Hamster Prizes

Hey cool! I got the punch drink a few weeks ago, but never bothered to see if it showed up in my dock. hmm, need to check!

allicekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 05:21 AM   #52
Unregistered

I think the new prizes are great BUT when a child spends the time to earn the prize and is told that he or she has earned too much money then doesnt get the prize either I personally do not care that next week it will be up for everyone I think they should give it to the children who worked for it. I know I sound like a crazy mean mother but my child is ill and works hard to make these goals, and when she did not win the prize and was then told that she had earned to much money in mazin hamsters (which does not make sense seeing how much things cost) I wish they would remember that yes adults play on Webkinz but so do Children!!! But for now I am glad some of your wonderful members have won and received the prize. I just hope maybe they will do as in the past and show up for those who worked hard but did not get the gift. THank you for having a wonderful site with so much informaiton and helpful hints.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #53
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I think the new prizes are great BUT when a child spends the time to earn the prize and is told that he or she has earned too much money then doesnt get the prize either I personally do not care that next week it will be up for everyone I think they should give it to the children who worked for it. I know I sound like a crazy mean mother but my child is ill and works hard to make these goals, and when she did not win the prize and was then told that she had earned to much money in mazin hamsters (which does not make sense seeing how much things cost) I wish they would remember that yes adults play on Webkinz but so do Children!!! But for now I am glad some of your wonderful members have won and received the prize. I just hope maybe they will do as in the past and show up for those who worked hard but did not get the gift. THank you for having a wonderful site with so much informaiton and helpful hints.
I agree with much of what you said. If one caller gets the globe, then all callers should get the globe. It won't hurt Ganz to cough up a few pixels. There is also an easy way to prove that you didn't get the globe because the game was handing out 5 star waiter shirts instead. If you have one on your account and you are willing to trade it in for a globe, then Ganz should honor it by allowing the rep to remove the shirt and replace it with a globe. I also think it is silly to limit the amount of mazin' moolah you can get every day. Why not have millionaire hamsters?
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:09 AM   #54
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I was hoping the Globes would come with today's maintenance, but they didn't.

I tried the timed challenge in the Hamlet and in the Mountain Zone (I suspect they might end-up awarding the different prizes in the Mountain zone..), but I received the same Picaroon and Gold Pedestal in both.

elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:55 AM   #55
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I was curious after calling Ganz and speaking with a customer service rep. last week and being told that the globe and drink would be out sometime around the 31 of this month what I would be told if I called again today and tried one more time to get the items added to my dock.I just got off the phone with a Ganz customer service rep. and explained again that I had won a challenge in the hamster hamlet a couple of weeks or more ago and that I was never awarded the gem globe and punch drink that the pop-up said I had won. He said he was sorry but I did win the items I was supposed to and it was just a technical problem they were having at the time saying I had won something else. I went on to tell him I knew of some others that had won the globe and drink and they called and the items were placed in their dock. He then told me that was before they knew what was going on and now the issue has since been resolved and they no longer can put the globe and drink in my dock. I asked him also were these new items that were going to be coming soon and he told me they were pending items that only the program techs knew when they would be out and he had no way of knowing this information. So it's hard to say now when these items will be available to win after getting two different answers from the customer service persons I spoke with.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #56
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

While I am sad that there was a glitch with these items and some of you didn't get your prizes I'm happy to see that they will probably be available to win sometime in the near future. Thank you for sharing your information everyone, very helpful to the rest of us.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #57
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Weird but cool. XD
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #58
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives New Mazin' Hamster Prizes

i found twilight's ball gown today!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: