Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #41
ants a REAL peacock!
Webkinz :)

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives New Mazin' Hamster Prizes

I called this morning to get my gem globe and vitamin water, and I got them. Of course, I was armed with a screenshot from when I won the prizes (but didn't receive them) so they couldn't very well tell me no. The lady I spoke with was actually very kind and added my prizes right away. I am so sorry that some of you who are calling aren't getting your prizes.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #42
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm confused too-I can't imagine how they will add them...

Unless they add them under that mystery box that has been blank on the hamlet page-there is teh key craze, gift grab and ? coming soon?

OR they could maybe bee cool and let us PICK the prize we want to play for...

OR they could have it awarded randomly (highly annoying though since it takes FOREVER to complete those challenges sometimes)

OR I can just sit and wait for a week and see what they have planned...naaa that's no fun!!

I did call-and again, didn't get awarded my stuff they just said they were aware of the problem...
I didn't think to ask the customer service rep. how the globe and drink were going to be added! When I called to tell them I had won the globe and the drink and they weren't added to my dock the rep. said she would have to check on it. Then she told me the globe and drink was something new and that it would be added to WW next week somewhere around the 31st of this month. Neither item was added to my dock when I called about them today.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:50 PM   #43
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I didn't think to ask the customer service rep. how the globe and drink were going to be added! When I called to tell them I had won the globe and the drink and they weren't added to my dock the rep. said she would have to check on it. Then she told me the globe and drink was something new and that it would be added to WW next week somewhere around the 31 of this month. Neither item was added to my dock when I called about them today.
We're in the same boat then... No prizes and left scratching our heads! haha! I'm not too upset about it-I'm sure they'll get added soon, and eventually we'll be swimming in so many globes we won't be able to GIVE them away! ha! BUT for the record, I can't wait to get one, cuz they ARE super cool!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #44
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
We're in the same boat then... No prizes and left scratching our heads! haha! I'm not too upset about it-I'm sure they'll get added soon, and eventually we'll be swimming in so many globes we won't be able to GIVE them away! ha! BUT for the record, I can't wait to get one, cuz they ARE super cool!
LOL..you are probably right, we will be able to get plenty of them later! What puzzles me though is why some are getting them and others not.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:19 PM   #45
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

wow....not even the company has any idea when its actually released or have any REAL plan on what to do if someone calls saying it didn't award me my prize! I don't mean to be pushy or harsh to them though, i am just saying that they need to be told EXACTLY what to say, do and what things to release, instead of all this random and unverified info. Hope they get the facts straight soon!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #46

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I am confused. I completed the challenge with the flags in the Hamster Hamlet and it didn't say anything about any prizes. What do you have to do to get the new pedestals and prizes? Please Help!!
dstephenson22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #47

Ballet Dancer has a spectacular aura about

I like these new prizes.... even though I don't usually play with my mazin hamster!
Ballet Dancer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #48
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by dstephenson22
I am confused. I completed the challenge with the flags in the Hamster Hamlet and it didn't say anything about any prizes. What do you have to do to get the new pedestals and prizes? Please Help!!
Did you do the timed challenge or the untimed one? You have to do the timed challenge and then you will get your prizes. After you finish level five of a timed challenge you get a food prize, and after you do level ten of a timed challenge, you get your furniture prize. You will see a pop up that says "Hamlet Games Bonus Reward" and the name of your prize.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:35 PM   #49

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thanks so much for answering my question. I will have to try the timed challenge.
dstephenson22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #50
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: