Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member receives New Deluxe Membership Exclusive

O.K. I just got this cool ski coaster item. It is fun. I used to have the original Deluxe Family plan then let it expire when the price went up to do multiple accounts. I was sort of "on strike" for months as it irritated me that it changed and became more expensive if you have multiple family members and accounts. Today I folded and signed up for Deluxe plus one additional $5.00 member, my daughter. (Spent $50.00 total for just two of our accounts.)
She will be bummed tomorrow when she sees this cool thing on my account and she didn't get one, I checked. She was the add on. You can't mail it. I didn't think of the gift, was thinking we would both get a gift box. This just appeared in my dock.
Now, I didn't get my e-store money though. It shows up posted and then removed so waiting to hear back why I didn't get my e-store points or confirming e-mail. Always something.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #32

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

What are the other Exclusives? I only have the one given out in 2010.
linz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:12 PM   #33

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I'm not allowed to get deluxe
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:35 AM   #34
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Pinky Sue
O.K. I just got this cool ski coaster item. It is fun. I used to have the original Deluxe Family plan then let it expire when the price went up to do multiple accounts. I was sort of "on strike" for months as it irritated me that it changed and became more expensive if you have multiple family members and accounts. Today I folded and signed up for Deluxe plus one additional $5.00 member, my daughter. (Spent $50.00 total for just two of our accounts.)
She will be bummed tomorrow when she sees this cool thing on my account and she didn't get one, I checked. She was the add on. You can't mail it. I didn't think of the gift, was thinking we would both get a gift box. This just appeared in my dock.
Now, I didn't get my e-store money though. It shows up posted and then removed so waiting to hear back why I didn't get my e-store points or confirming e-mail. Always something.
Yeah, they give the exclusive prize just to the person purchasing the memberships. Or rather, to the account you tell them is attached to the main membership. I need to renew my four accounts and will add one of my niece's, but I was waiting to see what the item would be first. I may put my niece's as the "main" account so she can get this ride if she likes it. I'm just not that enthused about it myself. I'll be happy enough to visit her account now and then to try out the ride.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #35

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
SO COOL! Wait.... when you get the new "family plan" is it like one person gets a single membership (and gets this) and then you can add on accounts? I really need to know. Thanks! AWESOME SHIP!!!
Yes. The main person gets the large deluxe item, the 3000 monthly points, and the monthly gift boxes. The other add-on accounts get the monthly box, but no points, or large deluxe item.

View Post Originally Posted by linz
What are the other Exclusives? I only have the one given out in 2010.
2009 was a large roller coaster (blue, red, and yellow).coaster.jpg

2010 was the mine ride.MtMineCartRide1.jpg

Last edited by Iggy; 01-06-2011 at 04:14 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #36

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
Yes. The main person gets the large deluxe item, the 3000 monthly points, and the monthly gift boxes. The other add-on accounts get the monthly box, but no points, or large deluxe item.

2009 was a large roller coaster (blue, red, and yellow).Attachment 222592

2010 was the mine ride.Attachment 222593

Thanks for the information. I was a deluxe member in 2009 but I had the family package and the deluxe item didn't come with that package. Rats!
I think the roller coaster is really cute.
I just got the Mine ride when I renewed a new deluxe account this year and we have been having a lot of fun with it. Hopefully when I renew my deluxe next Dec. I will get the new Rocket Drop Ride. That way I can have a Theme Park.
linz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #37
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Member receives New Deluxe Membership Exclusive

That looks soooo cool! Too bad I can't get deluxe!
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #38
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #39
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member receives New Deluxe Membership Exclusive

OooOOoooh! Looks really cool! Too bad I can't get deluxe! But great for the people who can!
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #40
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

It looks really cool! I will get mine in October!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: