Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

SquirrellyGirli has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Member Receives Love Puppy, Cheeky Dog, Cheeky Cat Plushies from Ganz!

Cheree31, your collection display was great! I'm happy you were rewarded for your efforts(though I am sooo jealous)! Do you have anymore pictures you could post--after the contest-- of your other creative displays? I enjoyed seeing it so much.Thanks!
SquirrellyGirli is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #92
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WI Member Receives Love Puppy, Cheeky Dog, Cheeky Cat Plushies from Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by SquirrellyGirli
Cheree31, your collection display was great! I'm happy you were rewarded for your efforts(though I am sooo jealous)! Do you have anymore pictures you could post--after the contest-- of your other creative displays? I enjoyed seeing it so much.Thanks!
for a while on here I was always putting pictures of my webbies doing funny stuff... washing clothes, getting in the cereal, making me breakfast lol there was that elephant thread on here for a while and I posted a lot on there too. I just love my webkinz and love making people laugh. I will post some more shots when the contest is over.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #93
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

To those who are angry and or jealous of the situation.....

Remember Ganz sent the plushes to her because they were very impressed with her collection, not simply because she asked for plushes she didn't have and wanted. The plushes were sent to her as a result of Ganz being impressed with her collection. She is just very happy and bragged about it, you can't blame her for that. Even if she stated she got these plushes and didn't show pics, the angry people would have probably still been angry. Doesn't make a difference.

Remember the girl who did the make a wish and wished for every webkinz Ganz ever made? You can't be mad at her because she probably got the cheeky cat and love puppy too.

If you were in her shoes you might have been excited and wanted to share it with everyone here. She didn't beg Ganz to send her the plushes. Ganz did it on their own.

Just saying, please think about it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #94

pinkpie26 is a name known to allpinkpie26 is a name known to allpinkpie26 is a name known to all

wow. the pets even have codes if you look in the box! Ganz is so nice
pinkpie26 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #95
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
To those who are angry and or jealous of the situation.....

Remember Ganz sent the plushes to her because they were very impressed with her collection, not simply because she asked for plushes she didn't have and wanted. The plushes were sent to her as a result of Ganz being impressed with her collection. She is just very happy and bragged about it, you can't blame her for that. Even if she stated she got these plushes and didn't show pics, the angry people would have probably still been angry. Doesn't make a difference.

Remember the girl who did the make a wish and wished for every webkinz Ganz ever made? You can't be mad at her because she probably got the cheeky cat and love puppy too.

If you were in her shoes you might have been excited and wanted to share it with everyone here. She didn't beg Ganz to send her the plushes. Ganz did it on their own.

Just saying, please think about it.

Thankyou so much for that
Old 07-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #96
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I hope to see more of your pix Cheree the one at WKN is very creative

enjoy your webbies
Old 07-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #97
Banned
Candii is on a distinguished road

That's just the most amazing thing! Congrats cheree31 on your new pets! And hats off to Ganz for doing something so nice!!
Candii is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #98
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by joi
WOW!!!! Congratulations cheree31 and big kudos to Ganz for being so nice to her!!
Ditto.
Smog is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #99
Lil Kinz
zoeybunny3 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool! only hav the love puppy congtratz!
zoeybunny3 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 02:25 PM   #100
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: WI Member Receives Love Puppy, Cheeky Dog, Cheeky Cat Plushies from Ganz!

********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSZTEwHbF1UJ25pJLuOu7YmDO0xG53suVGBGVJHp3gqAwipp8htUY6aQ[/IMG] ********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-gqp-rs09WnmTRBO4Dbwl8OcLxXKl4AylYokABBSDJ89-ZE4jeuIl6Gs[/IMG]

WTG cheree3! I saw you "Fish Bowl" collection yesterday at WKNZ. It's great! I loved it!
You're very creative. I also read your letter to Ganz & I'm so happy they "heard" you. Enjoy you rare Webbies.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, emma!, jellydonut!, keep shaking it up!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: