Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #81
Webkinz :)
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

50!!!! wow congrats!
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #82
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
Oh no I have them on those 2, those are the ones I got 1st.

OK so here's the final I don't have any idea anymore. 20 berries is not the answer! Another account 63 Berries caught and the breakdown is:
23 Berries
26 Juice Boxes
14 pies
and just got the badge~!

So the goo goo berry crazy badge is just that, going to drive me crazy!And if it is for 20 berries then there is a glitch that gives it to you late!

tried to modify the post and was faster to just quote it lol

Bert said he had a total of 51 with only 18 berries and received the badge!

I wish we knew for sure! I thought I would be done with these accounts in the early afternoon, but I finally closed down my accounts at midnight and gave up for today! It's crazy
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:48 PM   #83
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

my brain hurts trying to figure it out. The only and last conclusion I can come to is that it's something to do with how many you catch in a day. I really really hope that maybe creative director contacts Justin or vise versa and lets us know how we get it I mean it's been discovered, now we just need to know how. The other badge has me baffled as well, I've tried catching them all different ways in all different places. I tried the Go Go googles game to win a trophy once every hour. I even made stuff load or open as I was catching one.
scastle2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #84
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
my brain hurts trying to figure it out. The only and last conclusion I can come to is that it's something to do with how many you catch in a day. I really really hope that maybe creative director contacts Justin or vise versa and lets us know how we get it I mean it's been discovered, now we just need to know how. The other badge has me baffled as well, I've tried catching them all different ways in all different places. I tried the Go Go googles game to win a trophy once every hour. I even made stuff load or open as I was catching one.
I sure hope it's not how many you catch in a day! If it is, I may never get the badge on my other accounts. Even with jumping around WW, I am rarely seeing any berries fly by! I have been searching on 4 account for almost 2 days straight!!
Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #85
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Cool! I like it!
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:19 AM   #86
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations to those who have been able to get some goo goo berries. It is shocking that some have been able to get 50 or more items.

This promotion is a bust for me!!! After many, many hours...an average of 1 item every 6 hours. I did use the foods from the recess game and last year's goo-goo berry promotion to make the float on each account. That is because I got zero of the items on most of the accounts.

The problems included no floating berries and clicking did not work. I keep hoping that Ganz either fixes or cancels these "click to win" promotions. This is so disappointing for the kids.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:25 AM   #87
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations!

There is ABSOLUTELY no way I am going to win that badge.

After playing on my account for several hours this weekend and doing dailies today, I have 4 or 5 berries.

I have cleared my cache etc etc etc...

Last edited by canonymous; 08-09-2010 at 06:59 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:37 AM   #88
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

I now have an account with 54 total berry prizes caught and still no badge. Count includes 19 Juice Boxes, 20 Pies and 15 Berries. Last four clicks got berry, berry, juice and berry.

I have no guess what the exact trigger is -- but, we do know that it somehow takes 50 (or more) total prizes. That seems consistent.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:08 AM   #89
Wacky Holidays!

My one account is now up to 64 berry prizes without getting the badge!
It has 18 berries, 22 pies and 24 juice boxes.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #90
Wacky Holidays!

Just got another juice box on that account! Still no badge!

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: