Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #71
snickynoodles
Webkinz :)

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

Ok this has me puzzled yet again, so I pulled up my old pics and honestly I can not tell anything other then I had 50 on US and almost 50 on Asia (in my dock) I messed up and put some of the Asian accounts away. I remember thinking ok I am probably at the 50 range, but I lost count completely on Asia So when I was on US account I counted down till I got to 50 and on the 50th catch I did get the badge. Now if it was for a certain prize I would have thought my totals would have been similar. I am as confused now as I was when I started. I did get 50 on the money on my US account and it popped up. Would have been nice to know what it was for when it popped up.
So sorry everyone!

I am working on 3 other accounts to get to 50 and test this again.

Now since someone won it wished Ganz would explain it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgberry count.jpg (112.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pngasian count.png (125.6 KB, 3 views)
scastle2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #72
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

No badge in my son's account yet, but he's got 28 juice, 20 pie, and 21 berries. I don't know how many berries he had in his dock when it started, but I'm guessing aroung 10.

Maybe there's a minimum amount of each that you have to get and have a total of at least 50?

(Last account that's missing the badge has 17 juice, 18 pie, and I'm guessing about 15 berries.)

Last edited by cpom; 08-08-2010 at 09:16 PM..
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #73
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

I am completely lost I have a friend that got 50 but does not have the badge and then the theory of berry count we were talking over and she has the least of them. I think there is something wrong with the 50 count and I think there is something wrong with the award itself as far as how many you get of what. I have no idea, I can only say I don't know how many I had on Asia when I was awarded the badge since I stuck some away and gave some of the stuff to kids to make the recipe. I do know for a fact I had 50 on my US account to the exact count. Sorry I can't be of help, If it's something to do with a certain count I have no idea. Maybe it triggers it at a certain point of something and I got to 50 with that trigger. I am still working on 3 more badges and If I get it on them I will compare totals.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #74
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Here are my total for 4 accounts:

First account received the badge at:

berries/pies/juice boxes
20/13/22 - total of 55

the next 3 have NOT received the badge yet:
16/19/23 - total of 58
13/27/11 - total of 51
15/22/14 - total of 51

I am thinking that I might have fed a berry to my pet on that first account that received the badge - I know I fed a berry on either that account or my niece's account.

It is totally looking random with at least 50 prizes!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #75
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

And once again sorry everyone.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #76
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
And once again sorry everyone.
No worries!!

I was hoping I would be done with the first 4 accounts tonight!!

I just got another berry on that account that had 58 - now it's at 59 prizes without a badge!
Old 08-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #77
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
No worries!!

I was hoping I would be done with the first 4 accounts tonight!!

I just got another berry on that account that had 58 - now it's at 59 prizes without a badge!

I thought 20 "berries" was the award just like what you have in totals on the 1st account. That was what I thought at the very beginning. But I got 22 on my US account. I am starting to see a glitch here. I can't figure this out and if it's 20 berries then they could not keep up with how quick I was catching. I now have 81 on my US account and 124 on Asia minus the ones I put away and gave away. My other account have almost 50 each. I am taking a break. Good luck everyone!
Old 08-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #78
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

You know, it just occured to me that Club Penguin copied Webkinz's badge idea by doing stamps. I did get the GooGoo Berry chef badge!
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:13 PM   #79
Wacky Holidays!

I thought 20 "berries" was the award just like what you have in totals on the 1st account. That was what I thought at the very beginning. But I got 22 on my US account. I am starting to see a glitch here. I can't figure this out and if it's 20 berries then they could not keep up with how quick I was catching. I now have 81 on my US account and 124 on Asia minus the ones I put away and gave away. My other account have almost 50 each. I am taking a break. Good luck everyone!
Were you clicking quickly when you saw them, or were there tons of berries for you to click on?

They are very scarce for me! For the last hour and 10 minutes, I only caught a few. I now have 61, 53, and 53 on my accounts and still no badges for those accounts! (since 10:53, that's only 2 more berries caught per account).

Are you saying that you have caught 81 and 124 and still no badges on those accounts? If so, I just may give up!
I hope you did receive your badges on those particular accounts!
Old 08-08-2010, 11:32 PM   #80
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Were you clicking quickly when you saw them, or were there tons of berries for you to click on?

They are very scarce for me! For the last hour and 10 minutes, I only caught a few. I now have 61, 53, and 53 on my accounts and still no badges for those accounts! (since 10:53, that's only 2 more berries caught per account).

Are you saying that you have caught 81 and 124 and still no badges on those accounts? If so, I just may give up!
I hope you did receive your badges on those particular accounts!

Oh no I have them on those 2, those are the ones I got 1st.

OK so here's the final I don't have any idea anymore. 20 berries is not the answer! Another account 63 Berries caught and the breakdown is:
23 Berries
26 Juice Boxes
14 pies
and just got the badge~!

So the goo goo berry crazy badge is just that, going to drive me crazy!And if it is for 20 berries then there is a glitch that gives it to you late!

Oh no I have them on those 2, those are the ones I got 1st.

I have a pattern I follow and move around. paper, clubhouse, today's activities, then cove usually buy since the 40k rare I am not paying 500 for the ticket lol so I go to my room and usually I get them right away. I am not clicking fast just moving so it kinda makes them come faster. No particular order just don't do clubhouse, room, park, or cove in a row or it will take longer for the pages to load back to back and you will miss the 6 min mark.

OK so here's the final I don't have any idea anymore. 20 berries is not the answer! Another account 63 Berries caught and the breakdown is:
23 Berries
26 Juice Boxes
14 pies
and just got the badge~!

So the goo goo berry crazy badge is just that, going to drive me crazy!And if it is for 20 berries then there is a glitch that gives it to you late!
tried to modify the post and was faster to just quote it lol

Last edited by scastle2003; 08-08-2010 at 11:32 PM..

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: