Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #181
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
Sorry no, it is based on what you click not what is in your dock. Good news there is you can eat what is in your dock without it taking away from the count

SnowCrystal, tried several ways to make the float while a berry was flying by no no luck on that badge.

Here is my theory, it has something to do with the go go googles game. It could be a random trophy based on number of times you spell googles, or perhaps if you make it to level 5 without having a butterfly ever land on the tree, or my main thought (as much as I don't like it) is you get the badge if you get the trophy during the festival week. Since no one seems to have gotten the badge yet I'm thinking it for the trophy, just like the badge we got when we got the 600 trophy. I know someone else came up with this idea and I have to agree that is what it is for. My last theory is if you adopt a googles during the festival you might get the bage. Just tossing out a few ideas, sure wish we knew for sure.

Thanks for trying the cooking and catching at the same time!

If it's like the Wacky 600 trophy, then we will need to get 3 of them in order to get the badge! LOL!

:goo:I also had the idea about adopting a googles during the festival (I posted it in the rumor thread). We probably thought it at the same time!! I don't have any Googles to adopt except the blue one and I wanted to save that one. It might be for adopting all 3 of them
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #182
rainzz

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

Does anyone know when the festival actually ends on Friday? Is it in the morning, noon or evening?
Old 08-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #183
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

how do people know about more than 2 badges? 1 for making the float and one for collecting 20 goo goo berries. How do we know there are other badges?

by the way I've clicked on 63 floating berries and have 18 berries+17 juice boxes+28 pies. My pets are going to need to go to the dentist after eating all those : )

Last edited by mommaof4; 08-11-2010 at 08:30 PM..
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #184

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I've only gotten one berry! Then I got some pie and juice through trading, but put them in the oven instead of the blender!!!!!!! Ugh!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:31 PM   #185

mamabear_2_12 will become famous soon enough

I got the badge when I hit 18 not 20...anyone else?
mamabear_2_12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #186
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to you all for receiving the Goo Goo Berry badges...we just don't have enough time to collect that many berries..Have fun collecting!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #187
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by rainzz
Does anyone know when the festival actually ends on Friday? Is it in the morning, noon or evening?
They usually end an event at 11:59 pm on the last day (just before midnight).

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
how do people know about more than 2 badges? 1 for making the float and one for collecting 20 goo goo berries. How do we know there are other badges?

by the way I've clicked on 63 floating berries and have 18 berries+17 juice boxes+28 pies. My pets are going to need to go to the dentist after eating all those : )
There is another badge posted in the rumor mill. No one has received it yet (to my knowledge). It is possible that they added it to the system, but didn't program it to work! They did that with the badge and armoire we were rumored to get when we completed Ms Birdy's 12 days of Christmas last year.

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I've only gotten one berry! Then I got some pie and juice through trading, but put them in the oven instead of the blender!!!!!!! Ugh!

I'm sorry. I hope you can get more and blend up a float before Friday night.

View Post Originally Posted by mamabear_2_12
Not me! All of mine so far were when I hit 20 berries. I did feed one to my pet on one account, so I only had 19 in my dock when I received the badge.

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Congrats to you all for receiving the Goo Goo Berry badges...we just don't have enough time to collect that many berries..Have fun collecting!!
It does take a lot of time, especially if you get more pies and juice boxes than berries (like me!).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:54 AM   #188
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by mamabear_2_12
I have. Out of the seven accounts only one has received the badge for 20, four have received with only collecting 17, or 19 and for the other two, they have more than 20 berries but still no crazy badge. Could be more random than anything or could be server issues.
totallyaddicted is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #189
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
...I also had the idea about adopting a googles during the festival (to get the Good Timing badge). I don't have any Googles to adopt except the blue one and I wanted to save that one. It might be for adopting all 3 of them.
That is a very good possibility -- Good Timing badge might be for any googles adoption during the festival. I don't have one to test the idea.

Here was another wild thought that I had -- caught a berry while playing the Go Go Googles video (often in the ads along side of screen). Didn't do anything -- expect wear on my nerves all the time I played that awful song and waited for a berry. Ugh!!

Click the image to open in full size.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #190

webkinz013 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have only two berries
webkinz013 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: