Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #171
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

I am re-posting this here for more people to see it. Not good news. Blech!!

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
I was wondering if you got 50 of each type you might get the gold badge but doesn't look that way.

Account #1 63 pies, 49 boxes, 60 berries: total 172
Account #2 47 pies, 55 boxes, 66 berries: total 168

I'm pretty sure I used from my dock to make the float so I think I will try to play go go googles for that last badge....
Oh, that is interesting!! No badge for 50 Goo-Goo Berries?

I thought for sure that was going to be the key for that Golden badge!!

Looks like I will quit chasing after more berry prizes, then.

Doubt that the badge is awarded for spelling Googles in the Go Go Googles game. Some people have done that and got nothing.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #172
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

I'm not that good on pictures but hopefully I will get this right. I'm still plugging away just in case something might happen after all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcount.jpg (25.9 KB, 10 views)
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #173

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Wow! I'm amazed at all the good work you all are doing to try to sort this out! Too bad Ganz won't tell us how to get the badges. I'm not even trying to get the badge. I did my dailies with my families accounts in a row and after an hour about 6 berries came by and only 2 were googoo berries. Berries are not flying on my accounts!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #174
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
I am re-posting this here for more people to see it. Not good news. Blech!!

Oh, that is interesting!! No badge for 50 Goo-Goo Berries?

I thought for sure that was going to be the key for that Golden badge!!

Looks like I will quit chasing after more berry prizes, then.

Doubt that the badge is awarded for spelling Googles in the Go Go Googles game. Some people have done that and got nothing.

I have spelled GOOGLES a bunch of times in the game. In my best game this week, I spelled it 3 times and died in the middle of level 9. I can't get past level 9, the buzzerflies are just too fast for me!

For the golden badge, has anyone tried blending a float while there is a berry floating by? (or waiting for the berry to float by while you have the blender open?) That would be Goo-Goo Good Timing!!

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
I'm not that good on pictures but hopefully I will get this right. I'm still plugging away just in case something might happen after all.
Thanks for plugging away! The most I have on one account is 45 goo-goo berries.

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Wow! I'm amazed at all the good work you all are doing to try to sort this out! Too bad Ganz won't tell us how to get the badges. I'm not even trying to get the badge. I did my dailies with my families accounts in a row and after an hour about 6 berries came by and only 2 were googoo berries. Berries are not flying on my accounts!
6 floating berries in an hour is GREAT!!! 2 goo-goo berries out of those 6 is great too!! It took me hours yesterday to get 1 goo-goo berry in my dock on one of my accounts!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #175

slpx13 is an unknown quantity at this point

10 Berries! Half way there!
slpx13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #176

weibbed is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know if I just put my googleberries from last year in my dock, if they will count towards the badge?
weibbed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #177
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone !!!!!! I also tryed the Go Go Googles game last night and spelled it a couple of times but got nothing out of it either ..... I wish a better clue would come out about it .... This one is realy hard to figure out .... Still trying .. Will keep posting ... Thanks again..
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #178
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

It took me about 7 hours, but I finally got my last 2 berries on my main account and have received the coveted crazy badge. It's fitting too, because this task HAS DRIVEN ME CRAZY!! LOL

Thanks to everyone who helped figure out what was needed for the badge and good luck to everyone on getting the badge. I am done clicking berries!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #179

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by weibbed
Does anyone know if I just put my googleberries from last year in my dock, if they will count towards the badge?
Sorry no, it is based on what you click not what is in your dock. Good news there is you can eat what is in your dock without it taking away from the count

SnowCrystal, tried several ways to make the float while a berry was flying by no no luck on that badge.

Here is my theory, it has something to do with the go go googles game. It could be a random trophy based on number of times you spell googles, or perhaps if you make it to level 5 without having a butterfly ever land on the tree, or my main thought (as much as I don't like it) is you get the badge if you get the trophy during the festival week. Since no one seems to have gotten the badge yet I'm thinking it for the trophy, just like the badge we got when we got the 600 trophy. I know someone else came up with this idea and I have to agree that is what it is for. My last theory is if you adopt a googles during the festival you might get the bage. Just tossing out a few ideas, sure wish we knew for sure.
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #180
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I'm still at least 6 away from getting the badge and have been working at it for 2 days.. I'm not sure how many I need because I'm not certain how many berries were already in my dock when this started LOL

Despite being somewhat plagued with general bad luck in the "berry" count, I do want to share my favorite "clicking screen": the "Contact Us" page! It is almost entirely white, uncluttered, and if you get the berry when it is still on the left side of the screen, you don't risk clicking on a whole lot of links.. And unlike any "rooms", your pet won't start walking instead of letting you click.

It's actually really easy to see them on that screen - when they show-up..

Last edited by elymic; 08-11-2010 at 05:47 PM..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: