Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Remember, it's 20 goo-goo berry prizes NOT including pies and NOT including juice boxes. So far, I have had 3 accounts that needed to click 70 or more berries in order to get 20 goo-goo berries in my dock! I have another account that is up to clicking 65 berries, but only 18 of them have been goo-goo berry prizes.

They are sooooooo slooooowwww now!!
Not child friendly is an understatement. Unless the kids have an adult helping them and reading WI or another site, how would they find the Holloween ghost or the Ms. Birdy for Santa or the fireworks? I feel sorry for the kids who don't have any help. I am finding this to frustrating. Kids don't have the patience for this. Ganz needs to remember who this site is for. Even though adults like me enjoy WW, it is for the kids, or it used to be. I am just not sure anymore. Maybe they need to hire some KIDS to see what they are capable of doing!!!!!!!! It is definitely not finding Goo Goo berries.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 11:40 PM   #162
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Thank goodness I was able to get the badge and now can be done! We have 5 accounts, being family deluxe for now, but I only attempted to get the badge on our main 2. I can't imagine trying for any more than that. I know we have the choice to do this or not, but it seems like it ought to be at least a little fun. It just felt like a chore, and I'm glad it's over. One account clicked a total of 57 and the other 63, so I know it could have been worse. So many players will simply not be able to do this.

Here's something I noticed on my daughter's account which was really lacking in the berry prize dept for awhile: The first berry that floated by after logging in seemed to usually be a berry rather than juice box or pie. I didn't test the theory, but it may be worth looking into if you don't mind logging in and out. Best of luck everyone!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:36 AM   #163
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

i only got 3 berries lol, but congratz
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:27 AM   #164
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I think the badge should be based on how many berries you "catch" as they float across the screen. Not how many show up in your dock. If the berries only gave you berries than that would be fair, but since there are 3 prizes that could be earned the odds are not great.

I think the front page story is a little misleading, because it does not include "ALL" of the berries that have been "caught". If you look at the picture of the dock with the berry prizes there are over 60 floating berries that have been caught, by the person. Only 20 of those caught were berries, the others were pies or juice boxes.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:13 AM   #165
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Thanks for figuring out how to get this badge! I finally got the badge on 1 account. I'm still short 3 berries on my main account. The berries are really slow to show up on this account, with no pattern noticed. And when I do finally get a floating berry, it's usually the juice box! But I'll stick it out for the badge. LOL
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #166
Lil Kinz

dancingxstar8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

i haven't gotten one yet
dancingxstar8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #167
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
I think the badge should be based on how many berries you "catch" as they float across the screen. Not how many show up in your dock. If the berries only gave you berries than that would be fair, but since there are 3 prizes that could be earned the odds are not great.

I think the front page story is a little misleading, because it does not include "ALL" of the berries that have been "caught". If you look at the picture of the dock with the berry prizes there are over 60 floating berries that have been caught, by the person. Only 20 of those caught were berries, the others were pies or juice boxes.
I agree about how the badge should be based on how many berries you "catch", but unfortunately Ganz did NOT program it that way! Maybe that is what they intended to do, but the programming only adds up the actually "berries" that are place in your dock when you click on a floating berry (unfortunately, the juice boxes and pies don't count).

The reason the front page story doesn't say how many berries you have to actually catch, is because it varies greatly. Bert was able to do it on one account with less than 50 berries. I had to click on 70 or more berries on multiple accounts in order to earn the badge!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:40 AM   #168
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
Thanks for figuring out how to get this badge! I finally got the badge on 1 account. I'm still short 3 berries on my main account. The berries are really slow to show up on this account, with no pattern noticed. And when I do finally get a floating berry, it's usually the juice box! But I'll stick it out for the badge. LOL
Congrats on getting the badge on 1 account!

View Post Originally Posted by dancingxstar8
i haven't gotten one yet

Good luck! I hope you can get a bunch of berries really soon!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #169
Wacky Holidays!

My accounts keep timing out this morning! If I don't notice quick enough, they log out by themselves. There aren't enough berries floating to keep my accounts open! They used to give you 2 minutes for the timeout message; but now they only give you 1 minute! By the time I see the timeout message, it is too late to click on it!

Please click on the bottom link in my signature, below, to share your Goo-Goo Berry totals!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #170

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

I have 19 berries, 19 pies, and 11 juice boxes. I just need 1 more berry and it seems like I'm getting everything but that or I sit for 45 minutes and see nothing! I am so glad I'm almost there, because this is really not worth it. So time consuming!!!
mlachance9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: