Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #141
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: WI Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #142
trcy250 will become famous soon enough

Finally!! I did it. I just received my badge. Whew that was a lot of waiting.
trcy250 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:16 PM   #143
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

There is still something off about the badge becouse i have 19berries 11 boxes and 14 pies in my dock i also made 4 of the sundays all of the items i collected during this festivle. The only thing is that i stored the sundays in one of my fridges .... So if you add all of that up that means i collected more than 20 berries ... But didn't get the badge ..

Ok i finally collected the badge Yea ! I had to have 20 of the berries not used for anything eles {ex} eaten or the sunday ... I left 20 berries seting in my dock .... I don't think thay count if you make the sundays out of them or if you feed them to your pets .....So if you want to collect the badge you have to leave them siting in your dock ..... Still trying to get the gold badge ...

Last edited by ddoott; 08-10-2010 at 02:16 PM..
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #144
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Whew! Collecting 20 berries is a lot easier than clicking 50 berries. Just today I was on for 2 and a half hours and only saw 6 berries go by. I didn't get a since Goo-Goo Berry though, just juice boxes and pie.

Not always!! Yesterday, I had one account click on 75 floating berries before it received its 20th goo-goo berry!

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
A little update -- you just need 20 Goo-Goo Berries to get the badge, the other counts don't matter.

We had wondered if you needed at least 50 total prizes too. You don't. Here I have less than that.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for the update! Lucky you!! I wish I could find more goo-goo berries!! The last 7 berries I clicked on gave me 3 pies, 3 juice boxes and only 1 berry!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #145
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Not always!! Yesterday, I had one account click on 75 floating berries before it received its 20th goo-goo berry!

I wanted to clarify this--I didn't get the 75 berries in one day! That was for 3 days worth of searching for almost every waking hour! I finally got the 20th "goo-goo berry" yesterday! I received a lot more juice boxes and pies than berries!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #146
Wacky Holidays!

Congrats to everyone who won a badge!!

Good luck to everyone who is trying for the badge!!

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
I'm glad you figured it out! I know it was driving you crazy. I'm colllecting for two accounts, and one of them gets far less berries than pie or juice so it could be awhile for me, but I think I'll get there. Thanks for sharing your findings!

Good luck with finding the goo-goo berries!

View Post Originally Posted by kvcat
Thanks for figuring out exactly what triggers the badge SnowCrystal! I keep getting juice boxes, so I have 18 of them, 9 berries, and 7 pies.. I'm hoping I can get 11 more berries before friday!
Thanks! Good luck! I hope you can get them BEFORE Friday!

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
Congrats on the badge Bert & Snow!!!!

Thanks for letting us know how many berries we need for the badge! Great Job!!
Thanks so much!

View Post Originally Posted by tinkalexa8
Congratulations everyone who earned a badge!
Thanks! I hope you can get one too!

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
I have collected 23 Goo Goo berries, 30 Juice Boxes, and 21 Slices of Pie.....but I still don't have the badge

arg....but then again I am thankful that I am able to collect that many since a lot of people are having a hard time finding them
I hope you can get the badge soon! Did you have any berries in your dock before the festival started? Did you use any in recipes? Did your pet eat any?

View Post Originally Posted by trcy250
Finally!! I did it. I just received my badge. Whew that was a lot of waiting.

Congratulations!!!

View Post Originally Posted by ddoott
There is still something off about the badge becouse i have 19berries 11 boxes and 14 pies in my dock i also made 4 of the sundays all of the items i collected during this festivle. The only thing is that i stored the sundays in one of my fridges .... So if you add all of that up that means i collected more than 20 berries ... But didn't get the badge ..

Ok i finally collected the badge Yea ! I had to have 20 of the berries not used for anything eles {ex} eaten or the sunday ... I left 20 berries seting in my dock .... I don't think thay count if you make the sundays out of them or if you feed them to your pets .....So if you want to collect the badge you have to leave them siting in your dock ..... Still trying to get the gold badge ...

Really! Thanks for letting us know!!!

Do you know how to get the gold badge? Any ideas? Please share!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #147
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

20 berries might be for the majority. But there is something else that is required. I have 4 accounts and 2 badges only. First badge, I received collecting 42 total clicks. (2o berries).
The second badge I received had 58 clicks -20 berries, 17 juice boxes, and 21 pies.
And the frustrating accounts with no badges-68 clicks- 19 berries, 26 juice boxes, and 23 pies.
The last account does not match this formula to obtaining a badge- 47 clicks- 20 berries, 10 juice boxes, and 17 pies.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #148

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Congrats to you both. I am not having much luck finding anything. 1 berry in an hour!!! Well at least I'm adding to my trash count and I've done some redecorating. Not a total waste of time. I am hoping they pick up the pace, before it's over. I would love the badges.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #149
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello! I recieved my 3rd badge now! 21 berries! One badge left on the crazy account. I am on 70 clicks and 19 berries!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #150

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Thanks, Bert.
And CONGRATULATIONS on your new badge.

So far I have gotten more of the other two items and not too many goo-goo berries!!!! But the clicking is not over yet...........!
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: