Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #131
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: WI Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by rainzz
I have a question. Do you have to click on the berries or can you trade for them and such to get the badge?
You need to click on the floating berries until you find 20 of the Goo-Goo Berry prizes. That will give you the Goo-Goo Berry Crazy badge. The other prizes, pie and juice box, don't count toward the 20 berries you need.

But, you can't add to your count by getting them in trade!!

View Post Originally Posted by teowed
Does anyone know if you use ur berries to make the recipe do they still count?
Every berry prize that you get does count. Won't matter if you feed them to your pet, store them away or even trade them. Just find 20 and you'll get the Crazy badge.

It is OK to make the Goo-Goo Berry Float recipe -- that won't hurt your count.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #132
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to everyone yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #133
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

whew that's good only 20 berries to collect. i haven't been getting that many...
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #134

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
You need to click on the floating berries until you find 20 of the Goo-Goo Berry prizes. That will give you the Goo-Goo Berry Crazy badge. The other prizes, pie and juice box, don't count toward the 20 berries you need.

But, you can't add to your count by getting them in trade!!

Every berry prize that you get does count. Won't matter if you feed them to your pet, store them away or even trade them. Just find 20 and you'll get the Crazy badge.

It is OK to make the Goo-Goo Berry Float recipe -- that won't hurt your count.

Thanks for the info!!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #135
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I have 15 berries, and 14 of the pie and juice box
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #136
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I have collected 23 Goo Goo berries, 30 Juice Boxes, and 21 Slices of Pie.....but I still don't have the badge

arg....but then again I am thankful that I am able to collect that many since a lot of people are having a hard time finding them
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #137

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome!! AWESOME!!

Thank you for sharing this information with all of us.

It is really appreciated!!

Thank you again,

Always,

Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #138
mygra will become famous soon enough

how often are the berries coming ...i seem to sit for a hour at a time and get one?????? and i stay where my dock is showing... is there a trick to this??
mygra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #139
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Whew! Collecting 20 berries is a lot easier than clicking 50 berries. Just today I was on for 2 and a half hours and only saw 6 berries go by. I didn't get a since Goo-Goo Berry though, just juice boxes and pie.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:14 PM   #140

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

I never get berries at all on one account, and then only one or two per hour on the other. I don't think I'll worry about getting that badge. LOL.
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: