Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #101
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: WI Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

I have to take the afternoon off -- away from this Goo-Goo Berry Crazy nonsense.

Caught some more while doing my Webkinz dailies and checking emails. Now have accounts with 63, 55 and 52 that have not won the badge.

On that account with 63 Goo-Goo Berry items, what I got after reaching 50 was:
#51 berry
#52 berry
#53 juice box
#54 berry
#55 berry
#56 pie
#57 pie
#58 pie
#59 juice box
#60 berry
#61 berry
#62 juice box
#63 berry

So, a good mixture of all kinds, but still not a trigger for the Crazy badge.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #102
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
I just did and it is something they can not tell me, Well actually she worded it we don't have that information and "were told not to give anything about the badges out" Now if that does not contradict itself I don't know what does. I even told her it's been won by me, once and me twice and they did not care. I called the toll free number but I have a direct line to a rep that I've dealt with before on my cell and I am going to call her as soon as my cell phone is charged, it died on me the minute I turned it on. I will post when I call her.

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I just called Ganz (866-932-5469) and as expected, they were extremely unhelpful. LOL. The rep I spoke to said the only place to learn anything about the badges is by reading Webkinz News and that they didn't have any information on the badges either.
That's what I figured!! We probably know more than them about the badges!

I am hoping that once I get a goo-goo berry and not a pie or juice box on my account with 68, that will trigger the badge! I have my fingers and toes crossed! LOL!

I figure about an hour for 2-3 berry prizes... so even if I got 3 per hour, I am 18 prizes over 50--that makes 6 hours "wasted"!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #103
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
I have to take the afternoon off -- away from this Goo-Goo Berry Crazy nonsense.

Caught some more while doing my Webkinz dailies and checking emails. Now have accounts with 63, 55 and 52 that have not won the badge.

On that account with 63 Goo-Goo Berry items, what I got after reaching 50 was:
#51 berry
#52 berry
#53 juice box
#54 berry
#55 berry
#56 pie
#57 pie
#58 pie
#59 juice box
#60 berry
#61 berry
#62 juice box
#63 berry

So, a good mixture of all kinds, but still not a trigger for the Crazy badge.

Oh no!! I was hoping a berry would trigger it!! Thanks so much for posting your results!

I was hoping to have badges on 4 accounts yesterday and then start the next 4 today! I guess that didn't work!
Old 08-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #104
Wacky Holidays!

I finally got the badge on my second account!!! YEAH!!

Here are my totals:
20 berries, 24 pies, 29 juice boxes = 73 berry prizes!!

It didn't pop up right away, so I am glad I waited to close the window--I just about gave up! LOL!
Old 08-09-2010, 03:29 PM   #105
Wacky Holidays!

Here are my next 2 accounts due for a badge:

19 berries, 31 pies, 17 juice boxes = 67 berry prizes
18 berries, 29 pies, 18 juice boxes = 65 berry prizes
Old 08-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #106
kvcat

kvcat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I finally got the badge on my second account!!! YEAH!!

Here are my totals:
20 berries, 24 pies, 29 juice boxes = 73 berry prizes!!

It didn't pop up right away, so I am glad I waited to close the window--I just about gave up! LOL!
Good Job! It'll take me forever to get this badge, i still have only gotten 32 berry prizes..
kvcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #107
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats! Looks like a really cool badge!
Katherinee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #108
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Wow! Lucky... I haven't seen a SINGLE goo goo berry
iamsam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:42 PM   #109
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by kvcat
Good Job! It'll take me forever to get this badge, i still have only gotten 32 berry prizes..
Thanks, kvcat!! Good luck! I hope you get it when you hit 50 prizes and not 73!
Old 08-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #110
Wacky Holidays!

I just received the badge on my 3rd account!!

Here are the totals:

20 goo-goo berries, 35 pies and 20 juice boxes = 75 total berry prizes

Of my 3 accounts that have received the badge, the only constants are that they received it on their 20th goo-goo berry prize and they had over 50 total berry prizes.

I was going to try to get more on my 1st account to see if I could get the gold badge somehow, but for the past few hours it has been really slow for me and I only now just got a goo-goo berry--so that account is only up to 21 goo-goo berries (but 65 total prizes).

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: