Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #91
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: WI Member Receives "Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge" *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
No badge in my son's account yet, but he's got 28 juice, 20 pie, and 21 berries. I don't know how many berries he had in his dock when it started, but I'm guessing aroung 10.

Maybe there's a minimum amount of each that you have to get and have a total of at least 50?

(Last account that's missing the badge has 17 juice, 18 pie, and I'm guessing about 15 berries.)
I just got the badge in my son's account: 28 juice, 22 pie, and 22 berries (with about 10 of those being from last year)

Just working on my account now.
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 10:37 AM   #92
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Up to 66 berry prizes without a badge. Two other accounts up to 57 and 54 without a badge. I keep getting pies and juice boxes! Still no increase in the goo goo berries (on these 3 accounts) since yesterday.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #93
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got the badge in my son's account: 28 juice, 22 pie, and 22 berries (with about 10 of those being from last year)

Just working on my account now.
Congrats on the badge on your son's account!!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #94
Wacky Holidays!

Just got a goo-goo berry on the third account I have been working on today. It's up to 55 berry prizes without a badge! (16 berries, 25 pies and 14 juice boxes).
Old 08-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #95

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Why not call Ganz?

Can someone pick up their phone and call Ganz and ask them what all badges are being offerd during this festival and EXACTLY how a person earns them?

I have a hearing problem and do not hear certain tones so I do not use the phone unless I have to. But if someone else hears just fine and could call them, perhaps they could find out all the exact details. Then they could post the accurate details here.

I am in with the ones that is having problems finding the berries. We have two accounts and I have them both open. I play Cash Cow in one window while I am able to see the second one so if a berry floats by on it, then I can click on it. After I play a few games on the one account, I switch the windows so I can stil watch the window while playing Cash Cow on the other account.

So far I have
6 juice boxes,
5 pies slices,
9 berries
on the one account

and

2 juice boxes,
1 pie slice,
2 berries
on the other account.

I have been doing this since Saturday so it's getting very frustrating for me to try to get the badges for each account! I am doing it because my girl can't be online to try to get them for herself!

I am certain that anyone who is able to call Ganz, get the full details and post them here will be a hero to everyone that is pulling out their hair trying to figure this all out! I know I am just about ready to call it quits on trying and IF we get the badges, we do. If not, too bad! Ganz makes their things just too dang hard to accomplish at times and it gets tiring trying to jump thru their hoops! The LEAST they could do (besides making sure their things are glitch-free) is FULLY EXPLAIN what you are trying for and how to get it done! -- JMO
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:20 AM   #96
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Yeah! I finally got the badge in my own account. I have 19 juice, 19 pie, and 18-23 berries.

cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #97
Wacky Holidays!

Default Re: Why not call Ganz?

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
Can someone pick up their phone and call Ganz and ask them what all badges are being offerd during this festival and EXACTLY how a person earns them?

I have a hearing problem and do not hear certain tones so I do not use the phone unless I have to. But if someone else hears just fine and could call them, perhaps they could find out all the exact details. Then they could post the accurate details here.

I am in with the ones that is having problems finding the berries. We have two accounts and I have them both open. I play Cash Cow in one window while I am able to see the second one so if a berry floats by on it, then I can click on it. After I play a few games on the one account, I switch the windows so I can stil watch the window while playing Cash Cow on the other account.

So far I have
6 juice boxes,
5 pies slices,
9 berries
on the one account

and

2 juice boxes,
1 pie slice,
2 berries
on the other account.

I have been doing this since Saturday so it's getting very frustrating for me to try to get the badges for each account! I am doing it because my girl can't be online to try to get them for herself!

I am certain that anyone who is able to call Ganz, get the full details and post them here will be a hero to everyone that is pulling out their hair trying to figure this all out! I know I am just about ready to call it quits on trying and IF we get the badges, we do. If not, too bad! Ganz makes their things just too dang hard to accomplish at times and it gets tiring trying to jump thru their hoops! The LEAST they could do (besides making sure their things are glitch-free) is FULLY EXPLAIN what you are trying for and how to get it done! -- JMO
I agree!

The only problem is that every time I call customer service, I seem to know more than them about the subject (any subject!). They don't tell their customer service reps any detailed information about anything until hundreds of people call and complain! I will call later if we can't figure this out, but I doubt I will get an answer from customer service! I have an appointment to go to in just a bit and should be back by 2:30.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:25 AM   #98
Wacky Holidays!

Yeah! I finally got the badge in my own account. I have 19 juice, 19 pie, and 18-23 berries.

Congratulations!

Still no badges on the accounts I have been working on! (up to 68, 60 and 57 berry prizes)
Old 08-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #99
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Why not call Ganz?

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma

I just did and it is something they can not tell me, Well actually she worded it we don't have that information and "were told not to give anything about the badges out" Now if that does not contradict itself I don't know what does. I even told her it's been won by me, once and me twice and they did not care. I called the toll free number but I have a direct line to a rep that I've dealt with before on my cell and I am going to call her as soon as my cell phone is charged, it died on me the minute I turned it on. I will post when I call her.

scastle2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #100
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I just called Ganz (866-932-5469) and as expected, they were extremely unhelpful. LOL. The rep I spoke to said the only place to learn anything about the badges is by reading Webkinz News and that they didn't have any information on the badges either.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, random person, webkinzonfire9rox!, webkinzonfire9wusshur!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: