Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 10:21 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

BellaFonte is just really niceBellaFonte is just really nice

Default Re: WI Member receives a Fairy Princess Ball Gown

I just got the Superhero Boots on the Webkinz Cares Machine!!
BellaFonte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #52

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Oh! Something REALLY beautiful! Thank you, Ganz!
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #53

joey218 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: WI Member receives a Fairy Princess Ball Gown

Thats a really Nice Dress And All
But i think Somethings wrong here
i Mean all these people are trying out about every possibility
and no one has figured out the combination for the dress
Maybe some of the clothes we need for this combination isn't in the kinzstyle outlet
but maybe its clothes from a kinzstyle bag
or Webkinz-Cares
Or even retired or clothing from a giftbox
we will never know!
because no one is going to risk these items for that dress unless they know that it can work
so to double check is there any way that any one can contact webkinz to ask about this?
because i have had my fair share of trying to get this combination
and its not working to well for me either
so we need to make sure that its only clothes from kinz style outlet
and if im wrong
and it is only from kinz style outlet
WE NEED TO MAKE A CHART
we need to make a possibilities chart so that we know what we have and haven't tried yet
and everyone can pitch in at least one possibility until we end up getting all of them!
i hope my suggestions are taken into thought...
Thanks, Joey218
joey218 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #54
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ok..what in the world is the Webkinz Care wheel? Do I need to have something to open this?

I am very confused.

Thanks!
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:50 AM   #55
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Congrats! This morning I won a pink leopard tank top on the Webkinz cares machine.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #56
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: WI Member receives a Fairy Princess Ball Gown

OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations on getting that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is VERY pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #57
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Congratulations on winning such a beautiful prize!! It is simpy a gorgeous dress!! I love the ruffles and especially the wings!! It's a dress that any webkinz would be more than honoured to wear!!!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #58
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Congratulations. It is so pretty and your pet looks so cute in it. What a wonderful prize!!!
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #59
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Here is a photo of it in my room

]Imageshack - screenhunter27nov010809Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #60
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

These seem like cool prizes. The wings on that look cool!
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
fairy princess dress., kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: