Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #111
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: WI Member receives a Fairy Princess Ball Gown

Hope no one forgot about daylight savings, man that messed my day up lol
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #112
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

I am really so happy for you and it just looks beautiful! Can you answer a few questions please?

Ginger...I don't under stand What wheel ? I bought web cares and never got a wheel....
I have just recently become a deluxe member ( since August) so I don't know about these. Please explain...Hats purple and golden paths? Are they pictured in Wiki ?
How come I 've never got trees on the orginal webkinz in cares valley? was it because it was before it was there?
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #113
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KLMLH
I am really so happy for you and it just looks beautiful! Can you answer a few questions please?

Ginger...I don't under stand What wheel ? I bought web cares and never got a wheel....
I have just recently become a deluxe member ( since August) so I don't know about these. Please explain...Hats purple and golden paths? Are they pictured in Wiki ?
How come I 've never got trees on the orginal webkinz in cares valley? was it because it was before it was there?
Did your cares come with a red tag or green tag? The red tag gets you a cares pet and the green tag gets you a caring valley pet. Both are a way to give to charity and get you two different prizes. The red tag gets you an extra gift and times to push the button on the cares machine. You would see this game/activity on the code shop page if that is what you got. If it was a green tag then you get a tree. Go to caring valley and plant your saplings. Hope this helps....
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:28 PM   #114
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

what is the hat in the picture?
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #115
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

We have had one along time ago (red tag) and there was only prize attached of cookie & red hat and recent was poodle (GREEN) with tree. Are any of these (PRIZES) in wiki so we can see them? Under what category? Thanks for info I will buy more with red/green tags... I didn't understand this.

Last edited by KLMLH; 11-01-2009 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: spelling
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:35 PM   #116
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Godsgirl129
what is the hat in the picture?
Bramble Circlet; it's a prize that you can win in magic mire.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #117
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

I love this dress! I hope where it's from will be revealed soon!!!
ChocoLab is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:04 AM   #118

Webkinz Mama will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KLMLH
We have had one along time ago (red tag) and there was only prize attached of cookie & red hat and recent was poodle (GREEN) with tree. Are any of these (PRIZES) in wiki so we can see them? Under what category? Thanks for info I will buy more with red/green tags... I didn't understand this.
Yup, both are in the Wiki.

For Webkins Cares (red tags) - in Wiki look under the Webkinz Pets section and click on "List of webkinz cares pets".

For Caring Valley (green tags) - in Wiki look under the Places in Webkinz World section and click on "Caring Valley".

Hope that helps. There is so much to do in Webkinz World, it can take a while to experience all of it, let alone understand how it all works!
Webkinz Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:09 AM   #119
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

So cool, I hope we'll see more of them!
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:40 AM   #120
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Thank you all again! sorry I haven't answered lately.Haven't been on since earlier today. It seems like most questions have been answered by other members correctly. If your still confused , The prize was from the Webkinz cares tags(red tag),Not caring valley(green tag).You can still get a few at some Wallgreens .Mine had them on salre,3.99 for each lil kinz .you get to pick aone time prize and you get 5 pushes of the button on a prize machine, which appears in the code shop after you put in your code .I 've bought alot and usually get small amounts of kinzcash or some food .Prizes are few and far inbetween.chances are not very good of getting a good prize with only afew tries.I have had 100s! The bramble circlet i added myself it was a prize i got in the magic mire ,You have to buy a estore charm to enter.
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fairy princess dress., kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: