Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #71
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases Unannounced Tropical Island Pup

wow! I love this pet! I wonder how nobody knew about it? Congrats to those who got it or saw it!
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #72
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

I love this webkinz so much. I never even buy webkinz anymore, other then googles, but I think I might just ask for this for my birthday!
(oh, but I HATE going to cracker barrel. The smell of that food makes me feel sick. xP)
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

cammiedoo is on a distinguished road

WHAT IS A DEVIL CRACKER BARREL THEY DON'T HAVE SPRINGBOK OR TROPACAL ISLAND PUPBut they get new webkinz on Monday well i better wait for 3 more days better be a angel and get a's
cammiedoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:52 AM   #74

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

OMG SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

I think I know what I want for Christmas!!!!
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #75
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Thank you so much for this information!

I am on my way to Cracker Barrel to pick a couple up!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #76
Unregistered

I am going there tonight ^^ Hope they have it =D

I saw the pup on webkinz insider yesterday and my son flipped for it. Along with my girls so i called Cracker Barrel and they advised me that yes they have the Troopical Island pup, so I went and purchased the cute pet and entered it into the account. Now my son is heart broken as he is locked out of the account. SO BE WARNED NOT TO ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE PET ANYTIME SOON. I have to say i am ready to pull my hair out, you see my girl is not able to walk due to a tumor and she lives on webkinz she plays 24/7 and it is breaking her heart and driving her crazy that she can not get into her account.

I do need to ask if anyone knows how to load the adobe 10 version i accepted an update but it turns out it affects webkinz so i deleted the flash player and now i can not get it downloaded anyone please help. Thank you all and god Bless

Last edited by Unregistered; 10-07-2011 at 06:59 PM..
Old 10-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #77
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

That puppy looks Adorable!! Congrats on getting one and thanks for letting us all know!
Wonder what it looks like online and its psi? Must be pretty cool!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:23 PM   #78

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I already went on ebay and bought mine. excited for it. would of gotten it at cracker barrel but when i called them they said they didn't have any.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #79
shefoof

shefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant future

It is going to drive me crazy to wait til Wensday to adopt this guy. He is so cute. I called my cracker barrel and they had two. I bought one and got four other webkinz.
shefoof is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #80

Antihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, that's pretty awesome! Thanks for the update!
Antihero is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: