Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #31
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases Unannounced Tropical Island Pup

Very cute puppy, I don't go to Cracker Barrel, don't know if I have one near. Congrats to those that can get one.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #32
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

AnotherKinzDad said he mail ordered one, I would like to buy one, but can not find one online .Where did he order it from ,if he wouldn't mind telling us!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #33
bobdraws
Webkinz :)

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah what happy3166 said Where can I order one?!?!?!?!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #34
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

This pet is amazing!
I can't wait to get one!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #35
hoa I'm Alicia

Jolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond repute

That pet is adorable!! Definitely going to get it...if I can. I feel like this is going to be the same deal with the Peace Puppy.
Jolly05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #36
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Cute! But why are they on the shelves w/o programming or release announcements from Ganz? WHO'S STEERING THE SHIP OVER THERE???
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #37
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Happy3166
AnotherKinzDad said he mail ordered one, I would like to buy one, but can not find one online .Where did he order it from ,if he wouldn't mind telling us!
I called a Cracker Barrel that I heard had it in stock. They are willing to ship.
Do you want the same information?
Call your local Cracker Barrel and see if they have it. Cracker Barrels are all over the USA.
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #38
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Thanks for the info!
I picked mine up today!
I just need to pick a name!!

View Post Originally Posted by surferdad
I just attempted to adopt the Tropical Island Pup I found this morning at Cracker Barrel. Obviously, the system wasn't ready for the adoption. Just got off the phone with Ganz Technical Support and they told me to wait until at LEAST October 12 before attempting an adoption again. I am locked out of the account for 24 hours while they try to fix this, so don't adopt yours if you've gotten one!
I'm glad I read your post!
I was about to adopt mine now

Last edited by aug2168; 10-05-2011 at 05:27 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #39
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
This is awesome! I love scoops of new pets! Congratulations! To bad there isn't a Cracker Barrel near me. I am really missing out on the exclusive pets. Oh well. I can't wait to find out when they're going to be released to all stores!
I am not sure it will ever be released to other stores. I think the Cracker Barrel exclusive Opossum is still only available at Cracker Barrels.
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by Jolly05
That pet is adorable!! Definitely going to get it...if I can. I feel like this is going to be the same deal with the Peace Puppy.
What was the deal with the Peace Puppy? That was before my time.
AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 10-05-2011 at 05:32 PM..
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #40
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

OMG i want that webkinz! Where did you buy it?
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: