Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #11
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases Unannounced Tropical Island Pup

Just too cute!! Wonder when Ganz will make it adoptable?
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #12
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

That pup is so sweet! Thanks for the info.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
surferdad is on a distinguished road

I just attempted to adopt the Tropical Island Pup I found this morning at Cracker Barrel. Obviously, the system wasn't ready for the adoption. Just got off the phone with Ganz Technical Support and they told me to wait until at LEAST October 12 before attempting an adoption again. I am locked out of the account for 24 hours while they try to fix this, so don't adopt yours if you've gotten one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (132.1 KB, 20 views)
surferdad is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:38 PM   #14
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Oh, I am so glad you were the Guinea Pig for me, surferdad.
I will be sure to wait for the 12th. Well, 12:01amKT on the 12th, that is. LOL
Maybe I will wait until the website finishes it's update before I log in... I do not want to be locked out!
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #15
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Wow that is soooooooo cute
Cracker Barrel is like 1/2 an hour away............MOM!!!!!!!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Wow! I didn't know this would get on the front page!
Purchasing one from my cracker barrel!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #17
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

That is a cute puppy...I like this one better than the Peace Puppy. I'll probably have to pick one up on my next trip to Cracker Barrel!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:28 PM   #18
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Omg that is sooo awesome!!! An unannounced pet
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #19
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

I am really angry and sad!!!! There are no cracker barrels where i am and they are already selling for around 80$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO sad!
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #20
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Oh Thank you so much WI, I would have never known if not for you!!! What a gorgeous pet!

Congrats and gratitude to the members who brought it to our attention!!!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: