Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Unicorn77884
I was wondering how I can find out which stores sell Extravaganza pets.
Click here and type in your location to see if there are any retailers by you participating in the event

Webkinz® - Product Finder
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 05:15 PM   #62
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I bought several last week also and adopted one, got nothing else special, but he was in the system. So many stores are having a hard time that they put them out early for 4.99, and I could not resist! I am saving the rest for May!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:16 PM   #63

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Weird because I don't remember them selling extravanganza pets last year. I guess it's a good thing they're doing though. I'm glad they're cheep, but they're all old webkinz designs.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #64
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

Cool!!!Totally cool!

yahh a week ago i went to the mall near my house and they had a lot of the extravaganza pets. so there is more than like 4 probly around 10. i do recall the pink a white puppy so that is definate. thanks! great post

Last edited by Unregistered; 04-14-2009 at 09:23 PM..
Old 04-15-2009, 05:27 AM   #65
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

Do you get any thing special for the exclusive online pet? or does it just look different?
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:11 AM   #66
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

There is like NOTHING within an hr. of me. Bummer.
TikiMama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #67

danirox08 is an unknown quantity at this point

What does the tags do??
danirox08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:53 AM   #68

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I wonder if you already have one of these pets from a previous year if they are all going to expire or is it just the ones that they have tagged especially for this years extravaganza. I bought one of these pets last year and I haven't adopted it yet. Also these stores can sign all the contracts that Ganz wants them to but that doesn't mean that they have to follow them or that they will follow them. Last year the rule was to buy anything in the store and receive one free. One of my stores made you buy webkinz and the other store went a completely different route and had them for 2 for $25. I asked them about it and they said that they are independantly owned so they could do what they wanted. So basically contracts don't really mean squat. I work for a book company and when Harry Potter books come out they have VERY strict policies about releasing the new book early and they fine the stores and my book company $10,000 per book that is sold before the release date.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:58 AM   #69
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

According to our sources, these specially tagged Webkinz were sent to retailers to be used as part of the Webkinz ExtravaGANZa promotion. Customers making a $15 Webkinz purchase are to be given the option of purchasing one of these Webkinz for only $1. All retailers receiving these Webkinz have signed an agreement with Ganz stating that they will explain to the customer that each of these tags has an expiration date, that they will only sell them as part of the ExtravaGANZa promotion, and that they will not sell them for more than $1.00.

Too bad that company violated the agreement. It's companies like that one that will ruin it for the other stores.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:18 AM   #70
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by TikiMama
There is like NOTHING within an hr. of me. Bummer.
There are a few stores within a 1/3rd of an hour away, and 1 which is maybe 20 minutes away does Webkinz Day! ExtravaGANZa! :| Sorry TikiMama.

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: