Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #51
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

sweet i got to get awebkinz for a buck
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #52
Kiersten

I work at a store that is doing the Webkinz Extravaganza..
It is supposed to be a $15 purchase of anything in the store, not just Webkinz. Then you can sell the Webkinz for $1. There are about 7 different types of Webkinz that can be purchased for $1, and their tags all DO expire if they are not registered before May31st. Some stores (like ours) are doing the Extravaganza weekend and then continuing to sell the $1 Webkinz for the rest of the month, or until supplies last.

Old 04-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

mgoltl is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome, so they won't be as much as regular webkinz?
mgoltl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:47 PM   #54
Yes, I'm sadly a

webkinzacholic has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzacholic has a spectacular aura about

OMG OMG OMG.
RIGHT ON MAHHH BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !
totally going
webkinzacholic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:18 AM   #55

Karo is on a distinguished road

I was able to purchase 2 black poodles, 1 pig, and 1 pink poodle, all for $1 each after making 4 seperate priced items for $15 at a local store on 4/11 and the tags were present! Wonderful deal! Stores who sell the $1 pets actually pay more than a dollar and the difference actually goes to help charities so I was told.
What a way to celebrate.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Karo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #56

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

Why are they selling them early? I thought May 1st was the first day?
smvette80 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #57
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I am feeling a trip to the Mall coming on...maybe as gift's for the kids end of school!!
I hope I can find a retailer who will sell them to me for $5 each instead of having to make the $15 required purchase!

I'll bet the special items that come with these Yellow tags will be something like the W-Cares game.
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #58

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
I am feeling a trip to the Mall coming on...maybe as gift's for the kids end of school!!
I hope I can find a retailer who will sell them to me for $5 each instead of having to make the $15 required purchase!

I'll bet the special items that come with these Yellow tags will be something like the W-Cares game.
I'm not sure if we get anything extra, The $1 pet might be our gift. I adopted one of the ExtravaGANZa pets and we got no extra bonus. It also might not be programed into the system yet time will tell if there are any other special gifts/bonuses for us
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:55 PM   #59
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Quote:
Some stores (like ours) are doing the Extravaganza weekend and then continuing to sell the $1 Webkinz for the rest of the month, or until supplies last.
That's according to the terms of the agreement that all stores who ordered this merchandise have with Ganz.

It's also worth noting that the other prizes the stores are getting for this even are supposed to be free gifts for the celebration. The stores are not allowed to sell these items at all. Of course, there will no doubt be some stores out there that do. If Ganz finds out about it, they could be putting their relationship with Ganz at risk.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #60
Unicorn77884

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

I was wondering how I can find out which stores sell Extravaganza pets.

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: