Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

As many of you have noticed, Ganz is starting to gear up for the Webkinz ExtravaGANZa next month. The Webkinz ExtravaGANZa is a three day long event that takes place at Webkinz retailers and is a celebration of the anniversary of the launch of Webkinz World. On the actual date of the anniversary, April 29th, customers visiting Webkinz World will receive a special "Year Four" gift. Then, on May 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, customers visiting Webkinz retailers will be able to continue celebrating with special deals on Webkinz, special games, and a lot of Webkinz-themed fun.

Click the image to open in full size.

Although the Webkinz ExtravaGANZa is still a few weeks away, at least one Webkinz Insider member got a sneak peek at the celebration. Pigster318 was able to purchase two Webkinz (Black Poodle & Pig) from her local retailer with special "ExtravaGANZa" tags. According to the tags, these Webkinz must be adopted no later than May 31st because that is the day the adoption codes will expire. Pigster318 purchased the Webkinz at her local mall for $5.00 each.

According to our sources, these specially tagged Webkinz were sent to retailers to be used as part of the Webkinz ExtravaGANZa promotion. Customers making a $15 Webkinz purchase are to be given the option of purchasing one of these Webkinz for only $1. All retailers receiving these Webkinz have signed an agreement with Ganz stating that they will explain to the customer that each of these tags has an expiration date, that they will only sell them as part of the ExtravaGANZa promotion, and that they will not sell them for more than $1.00.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
RoyalTree
Webkinz :)

RoyalTree is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Purchases ExtravaGANZa-Tagged Webkinz

What is the black pet? I can't make it out. Also, if they have agreed not to sell them for more than $1 - why were they sold for $5? Hmmm...
RoyalTree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #3

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

That is awesome! I cant wait to hit up my local store!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Aw, cool! I want to get some good deals soon.. Thanks for adding that story FIA!
swisscheese101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #5

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

I was able to pick them up because the lady knows us well, You are supposed to buy @ least $15 worth of webkinz products in order to receive the extravaganza pet for $1, The tag says suggested retail price $1. We did not buy any other webkinz just the 2, the black poodle and the pig. She had about 4 other pets with the extravaganza, there was a pink poodle, horse, terrier, frog, and I think a tiger. not sure on the tiger.
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #6

hollyster13 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is cool!
=] can't wait.
hollyster13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
cookiecrumbles

wow! I cant wait for this! hollyster13 and i are going to the mall! eek! im so excited!
Old 04-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome! That is so cool! I wish there was a store near me!
Lolo12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #9

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

Here's a pic of the front of the tag close up. Tried to make it as clear as possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg1000293i.jpg (89.3 KB, 81 views)
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #10

Adler'sMom is on a distinguished road

I just bought almost $80 worth of Webkinz stuff today between two stores at the mall and neither one of them offered me these.

Is there a specific start date?
Adler'sMom is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: