Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #41
Loves5
Lil Kinz
debbiebee123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Member Learns About "Wrap Around Computing Chamber"

i got the lcd crime detector
debbiebee123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #42
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Learns About "Wrap Around Computing Chamber"

I have also received the wraparound computing chamber.
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #43
Lil Kinz
poodlelvr6 is on a distinguished road

I got mine, today. It's the "infallible ID scanner." Looks cool!
poodlelvr6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #44
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Well I just got home, signed on and I had all 5 items in my dock!!!! Crime fighter's clock, infaillible ID Scanners, and the Wraparround Chamber....sold them all back since I am not using this theme. At least they showed up. Now I learned my lesson. NEVER BUY AN UNDEFINED ITEM AT THE CURIO! Just like the woman told me from their Technical Support team. All is good.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #45
doodlebug72898
Webkinz :)

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I got 2 Infinite Inferno Shields when I logged on this afternoon. Guess I know what my undefined items were!
doodlebug72898 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #46
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Well, that confirms my theory!
The undefined items were a variety of the unreleased half of the new theme.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #47
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Learns About "Wrap Around Computing Chamber"

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Well, that confirms my theory!
The undefined items were a variety of the unreleased half of the new theme.
It sure does. You were right on the money....at first I just thought it was the chamber but then when I bought other items....at other KC costs....I was a little worried. A plus for you!!!!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #48
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I got the hero mobile...3 on my main acct...havent checked my other....
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #49
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

I got 2 LCD crime detectors
SIC413 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #50
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I just checked my dock and found the Wraparound Computing Center in it so I guess my 3055 Kinzcash didn't go to waste. This sells for 3215KC in the W shop which can be reduced with a coupon but it was fun playing along with this mystery and also fun to find in my dock.

Thanks WI members for keeping us up on everything.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: