Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

Thanks so much for doing this!!! I haven't been able to do the jelly bean challenge either, and its so annoying that Bingoz keeps resetting. Its good to know Ganz at least knows about this. Anyway thanks again.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #82
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

that's cool that she talked with them and got some stuff sorted out!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #83
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

Ok. Maybe I shouldn't mention this, but if the Doug problems are related to closing your browser (the so-called xing out trick) when in the middle of the Doug game then I am very sorry for doing this and won't let it happen again. I did this starting about three days ago after hearing about getting a second chance at this game, but not when the original glitches occurred. Unless there is some wild and crazy cheat system out there, this is the only thing I can think of that means you didn't hit yes or no. I don't think people should be called cheats for doing this either, because there were no instructions warning that this could be considered cheating or that it is dangerous for the system if it happens. Just don't do it anymore! Everyone has been learning as we go. If this is the problem, I hope someone will let us know. I really wonder if there really were any true cheats anyway or if the Ganz supervisor refered to people as cheats because they messed up the system by playing during those first days of glitches. My appologies for not hitting yes or no, even though I don't know if this was the problem to begin with. Thank you for you understanding in this matter and for letting me make my peace.
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #84
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Wrattical
I feel the need to correct the supervisor and my fellow insiders with using the word Cheater. This is totally incorrect. No one was trying to cheat the system. Ganz had a glitch. It is their fault. I am one of those so called cheaters and I did not do it on purpose. Doug asked for a gem, I did not have it, so I pressed ok. Just like the the instructions on an insider thread said. It said to not back out. Doug gave me the prize anyway. BUT when I went to see Artie at the curio shop and received the messing gem it said -1 so I kept the gem and it went to Doug. I do not call that cheating. Your hurting peoples feelings by saying this.
View Post Originally Posted by KaryCam
I am not sure what it means that there were cheaters on the gem hunt.
There were times that Doug said I had -1 for a certain gem but then gave me something. Does that mean I cheated? I'm not in control of that, the game is. Please clarify for me if possible.
Thanks
I had a few "negative" trades as well. I couldn't figure out why I was getting a prize when I didn't have the gem, I just figured it was a glitch like everything else in !! I did not purposely do anything to "cheat", I was just following the prompt.
I did not see any notation in the Doug thread that said, "if you don't have the gem Doug wants, you are supposed to click "no".
I did notice that when I DID find a gem in the mines that I didn't have and checked my gem box (because I keep track of my gems), it was taken from my account leaving me with 0 of that gem. I just figured that must have been one of the gems that Doug had asked for when he gave me a prize when he shouldn't have, no problem that's fair.

I never pre-meditated or intentionally did anything wrong. I thought it was a glitch - they happen! Surely I hope that is not considered cheating, especially since there was no instruction to decline Doug if you didn't have the gem. I don't even know HOW to cheat, and have other priorities above spending time cheating a game! If this makes me a cheater I am appalled! I would also like some clarification on this matter.
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:18 PM   #85
Unregistered

Default tournament arena

I did not know what to do. In the tournament arena I place where you can get money for placing and the money on my account did not changed. Is that right or not?

Thanks,
Old 06-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #86
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Very interesting conversation. I will be asking for a Supervisor from now on EVERY time I call.

Re: Jellybean Challenge

I called last week. They said they were aware of the problem. I did not speak to a supervisor though.

Re: Doug

Unless the supervisor is talking about a hacker, I'm not sure how that could have happened. Doug wasn't working correctly and the errors were on their side. Short of introducing a hack into their system (and Ganz is always saying that's impossible), I don't see how users could have cheated Doug.

Re: Recess

I would be interested to know if you get your recess once you eliminate those classes. Many people in the "Missing Recess" thread are missing recess even though they took none of those classes (I was one of them. I was taking running, agility and painting ONLY, with one pet, for well over 15 days) and many other people in the thread have received recess, on time, WITH the cooking and grooming class as one of their three. Please let us know if taking 15 days of regular classes really fixes your problem.

Please see the link in my sig for more information on the Missing Recess Glitch.

Thank you very much for posting about your call.
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #87
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Is the Doug glitch where you can x out and then have another shot with the same pet cheating? If so they should have made that clear. Sometimes the clubhouse "please-waits" on me and I have to x out and log back in. Am i considered a cheater????
milliemay13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #88

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

I am so glad that mell got answers to so many questions that seem to baffle everyone, but as with all conversations with Ganz I see discrepancies.

Recess: of the 3 accounts that I have taking classes one account takes both cooking and grooming plus one other core class and that account received recess when it was due. Another class I have received the level 5 prizes so am not taking the talent classes anymore, it is an asian account and that account received recess 8 days after it was eligible even though no talent classes were taken.

Gem hunt: of the 3 accounts I take there I only take one pet everyday. The first day I did take more than one pet in one account but only one pet in other 2 accounts. They all received their missing gems back, in fact one account got 4 gems back when only one gem was taken. But one account has had problems having the gem that Doug wants so gets a sorry and that is it, I don't take any other pet and wait till the next day to see what happens. But another account today for the first time did not have the gem Doug wanted but was given the prize anyway. So why it happens for some but not others is confusing and what can you do about getting the prize when you didn't have the gem? I hope they don't consider this cheating as there was nothing else I can do.

So I'm glad Ganz is working on the problems and I hope they can be corrected soon.
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #89

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the info, I have been having a lot of those issues as well. I have also been getting recess doing the running, intelligence and cooking classes. I wonder why they want to exclude the right side! Those are the only three classes I am actually successful at. Wish I had known a lot earlier that there wasn't any point to doing more than one pet.

I am wondering about the cheating with doug. It wouldn't be the logging out and then back in so you get asked for a different set of gems, would it? If that is considered cheating I won't do it. Fortunately, my stolen gems were returned.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #90

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Wow! Thanks, Mell!
Question: How are people cheating Doug?
Is it that they say yes even when they DON'T have the right gems?
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: