Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

pargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to all

Default Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

I will complain about jellybean challenge has not worked in weeks...
pargolfer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #72
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Thanks for all the great info. While I can understand that the Bingoz Glitch & the Jellybean challange aren't High priority to be fixed I don't understand why if they are aware that there are problems with these two games they don't pull them off the schedule until they can devote the time to get them fixed & working properly. I'd rather play balloon darts or something else that works properly than waste my time with a game they know is broken but don't plan to fix any time soon.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #73
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Thank you so much for your hard work and reporting Mell. I am very irritated with Ganz however, about this "cheating" thing. If in fact cheating Doug means doing something other than saying "yes or no" when he asks you if you want to trade, then neither I, nor probaby 99.9% of children or adults who are WW members, would have a clue how to do that! There was no prior infomation given out about Doug or what would happen when you met him which is why we were all VERY confused for the first few days!

The only people who would know how to cheat Doug had to have inside information about how he was programmed and the computer savvy to beat it!! That means hackers or possibly people who work at Ganz. If Ganz knew people were cheating, they should've shut Doug down immediately and told customers they needed to fix some things! This is NO excuse not to return people's gems or make everybody feel guilty because Ganz's glitchy Doug program was giving out ice cream to any pet that walked up to them!! If the "cheaters" pollluted the system, than Ganz should've pulled the system and fixed it before they created an even bigger mess.

You'll have to excuse me if I'm a little cynical about this, but maybe this company should spend less time talking about cheaters and more time on producing and selling kinz clips to people who already bought them THINKING there would be more available in the future. (Kind of like figurines.) Or maybe Ganz could start making all those Deluxe "special events" we paid for start working properly. (For $45, I was hoping "Dunk the Zingoz" might actually work!)

Don't beat yourselves up over Doug. Ganz should've handled the situation better...period!
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #74
mell has a spectacular aura about

I wonder what Ganz would think about answering questions like that on say a once a month basis. Say 1/2 dozen questions, top concerns of the community? Just [COLOR=#cc0000! important][COLOR=#cc0000! important]reading[/COLOR]
Click the image to open in full size.

that makes them seem more approachable and willing to listen and help. Just a thought.

Completely agree Knittinjo- that is exactly what we do here- "if you come across a problem, write it down" - or now, take a picture of the screen, save it and let me know. I do not watch over the kids here when they are on Webkinz- I completely trust this website!

As far as the Academy Recess- to those of you who can get it after attending ANY classes (left or right sign up) that is awesome! However, for our 5 account servers, he made it quite clear that ALL classes had to be from the LEFT side to receive Recess. Maybe he did make a mistake, but none of the accounts here have received anything but the FREE one (that is what prompted my inquiry) and they each do a cooking or hair class or both each day. I suppose in the long run it will all wash out because there will come a time when the right sided classes are completed!!

I feel after reading a few Doug posts I should say this- all that was said by the Supervisor was when it came time to choose yes OR no to trading gems with Doug, the users chose neither, rather choosing to do something else (?) and that is what prompted glitches and missing gems and specific account traces on this new game. The Supervisor assured me that our one account with 60ish pets could trade with each pet every day if he wanted to/had the gems to do so, the same as our one account with a single pet on it. So yes, multiple pets on the same account may trade.
I have to sign off for Boy Scout carpool mell

[/COLOR]
mell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #75
dukesparkle
Lil Kinz

webkinzlover-ds is an unknown quantity at this point

heya any1 wanna chat with me?

View Post Originally Posted by CHARC0AL
great job taking notes! Thank you so much!
Hi ima proud owner of 54 webkinz!!! Here is a few i have...

Last edited by webkinzlover-ds; 06-10-2009 at 04:31 PM..
webkinzlover-ds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:32 PM   #76
dukesparkle
Lil Kinz

webkinzlover-ds is an unknown quantity at this point

wat person in here has a ,,,,,,,,:bt:,,,:bas:,:abn:,:acs:,,: bluejay:,,:bdog::cdee::husky:... these are the ones i dont have.
webkinzlover-ds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #77

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

What good information. I'm glad to know that the problems were not specific to us or our computer. We've had problems with most of these issues too and had to try logging out and back in to get it to work. Sometimes that would fix the problem. Sometimes nothing we did worked.

I also didn't know about the left side only thing to get recess. It seems like we have been doing the academy for a while now and haven't been awarded recess. I guess, since we did cooking each time, that is why we didn't get awarded recess. What a bummer.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #78
ebaday

WOW - Thanks so much MELL for this! I would never have the courage to call - I just give up and try to fix it myself. Excellent notes.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #79

Immie is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kewljlmommy
hmm, i was unaware of this, as I have recieved my recess and i have been doing cooking and grooming and 1 on the left side. is it a glitch that i got my recess? thanks for the info

Same for me,

I have been doing Agility and then cooking class and hairstyling and I received my recess last week as well.

Lets hope it stays this way, because I love doing plunpy's hair
Immie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #80
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Thanks for letting us know! I wonder if anyone has ever asked about the treetop furniture we were promised. Or is that not a priority for Ganz either?
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: