Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #51
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

Thank you Mell for taking the time to give us all that information. We all appriciate it. Now some of my questions are answered!!!
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #52
funwithfamily
Webkinz :)

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by sarky1
I have been so confused about the hourly activities not working. It seems like none of them are really working properly...even the one to click on a coupon for an extra wacky bingo ball takes you to the game instead.

There are 2 Daily events with wacky bingo. One is getting a bingo coupon. The other is going to the game and getting an extra ball for each of the three games there (1 ball, 2 ball, and 3 ball) This is the one I prefer because it gives you three extra balls rather than the 1 ball you get with a coupon.

Hope this helps.
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #53
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

I get recess after 15 days and I do style,grooming, and grilling on 2 different accounts. It works on my accounts. Not sure why he would tell you that because it clearly isn't that. Anyone else using those and getting recess too?
larissanicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #54
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Thanks again Mell! I can't believe your so new to Wi and already such a wonderful asset! You are appreciated!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #55
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mell
Checking my notes a tad thoroughly with reference to Doug's Gem Hunt: I can report specificaly that the cheating came in to play when Doug asked if you wished to trade, then the person did something that was not a yes OR no option. I did not care to get specifics, nor ask for them.

Ganz Webkinz telephone number that I used: 1-905-851-6661
I am really new at this, (hope I can place their # here). I hope this helps. mell
Thank you for posting all this information. Someone on the Doug tracking thread told us to check this thread out. That person said we are not supposed to be playing the Doug game with more than one pet. Is that something the supervisor told you?

Thanks for the help.
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #56

KaryCam has much to be proud ofKaryCam has much to be proud ofKaryCam has much to be proud ofKaryCam has much to be proud ofKaryCam has much to be proud of

I am not sure what it means that there were cheaters on the gem hunt.
There were times that Doug said I had -1 for a certain gem but then gave me something. Does that mean I cheated? I'm not in control of that, the game is. Please clarify for me if possible.
Thanks
KaryCam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #57
Lil Kinz
BarbieB is an unknown quantity at this point

Great information. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to get some answers about these things. I just stopped playing some aspects of WW because they weren't working or were freezing up all the time. Thanks! I hope they get things fixed soon.
BarbieB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #58

Partygal10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

wow thanks for telling me all this because i was getting worried. i to have only been getting ice cream. this is nuts!!!!!! i thought doug hated me or my gems. thank goodness it is a glitch. this information is veary useful thank you mell! thanks again mell for this information.
Partygal10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #59
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding Doug.... How in the world do people figure out how to cheat????? It is beyond my comprehension.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #60
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by funwithfamily
I would really like to know what happened with the Doug Game that they refer to as people trying to cheat the system in the first few days. There were all sorts of people reporting that Doug was giving them items that they didn't have the gems for. Is this glitch on the game what they are considering people cheating the game? It didn't happen on my acount. Or was it that we used more than one pet because we thought we were allowed to? I hope people aren't going to be blamed for doing something wrong with multiple pets when we didn't even know it was a problem. I just want to say,if it was an innocent mistake, people should not be considered cheaters and banned. All this is new so if there is more information on what was done that was not allowed please let me know. And I am not asking for details on how to beat the system. I don't want to know that. Thanks.
What I'm thinking was that my first few times on, if I didn't have the gem that Doug was asking for, but would still agree to the trade, my account would come up with a negative number (ie. -1) and I would still get the ice cream. The next time that I traded, I was asked for 2 common gems. One I did have and one I didn't. Again, it went to -2 and he took the other gem. But I've noticed in recent days, that if it does come up with a 0 gem and if you try to accept the trade, he won't let you. If you have a negative #, it'll still go through. Guess I'll just have to be more careful in which trades it does till it's fixed.
uknewme is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: