Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #41
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

Wow! Great job Mell! That was really sweet of you
Baby252 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #42

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Great information. One question though... I've already qualified or a second recess, and I always play Grooming and COoking as two of my classes. I'm due for another in the next few days, so We'll see how things go.
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #43

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

I don't want to brag, but i have won the jellybean challenge once. It isn't impossible-- and the prize is cool! (jellybean jar and jellybean guessing badge) If you have trouble with the challenge, here are some hints! Follow this link: Unofficial Webkinz Hints, Tips, Information, Recipes. Hope this helps, people! Bye!

Proud owner of 157-- Including a cheeky cat!
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:56 PM   #44

sarky1 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for posting such detailed info about your conversation with the supervisor. I just called and asked to speak with a supervisor and was told none were available. I said i would wait and then i conviently got disconnected. Argh.

I have been so confused about the hourly activities not working. It seems like none of them are really working properly...even the one to click on a coupon for an extra wacky bingo ball takes you to the game instead. Agree with the probs with dunk the zingos, jellybean, and quizzys blast. Seems the only hourly ones working are the sale items and w coupon.

I still really miss balloon darts ( regular version). I was hoping all this time they would fix it and bring it back but I gues not.

To pay for not only a zillion pets but the deluxe membership to get more daily activities and then have none of them work and be told it isnt a priority is very sad.

As for Doug....been having a few problems but our biggest is that we havnt gotten any gems for five days on our six accounts. Anyone else having difficulty? I cant understand why people feel the need to cheat the system and mess it up on purpose. I get why it is a priority for Ganz to fix that issue first, but for those of us who are honest we all miss out on the daily fun now for an "unspecified time period?" Its getting a bit difficult to explain this stuff to my kids and know it my head that it isnt a priority for the company.
sarky1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:56 PM   #45

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

That is great information. I have trouble to talk with them through relay service. My mom have call them and explain what wrong. They are very nice to my mom. I will have her read your post make sure I understand all information you give.

Thank you
Aiorna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #46
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
Sure. It is the rare table that matches the King's theme. It is wooden with the red banner hanging on it. It is three squares long in the room. I haven't been able to set anything on mine!
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
She means the Medieval Dining Table. I just edited her text slightly to make that clear.
That's what I was thinking, but thank you for confirming. I haven't been able to finish my DS's "trading room" because of that table not allowing things to be placed on it
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #47
mell has a spectacular aura about

Had to leave for bus responsibility and came back to track Doug to see "mell" on the Home page - I so hope my notes helped any frustrated person because a few months ago I was ready to throw it all in when it came to WW.
I apologize in that I forgot to mention one incident: PICTURE TAKING. The Supervisor I spoke with said If someone has inappropriate dialog in the clubhouse with you, PLEASE report them, but try to get a picture. If you win or are awarded with something PLEASE try to get a picture. That way when it does not appear in your dock, or is missing from your dock, you have proof that it happened.
To take a PICTURE of your current screen:
1. locate the Print Screen button on the top right of your keyboard.
Press Print Screen
2. with your mouse, click the START Button (lower left of screen)
3. Go to ALL PROGRAMS
4. locate ACCESSORIES
5. PAINT Button
6. PASTE Button
7. ATTACH in an email OR SAVE in your computer’s documents or pictures

Also for kellykam (& anyone else J): the RARE Trophy Table from the Clubhouse Trading Room is near the right side of the room with 2 table runner scarves and some trophies on it. It appears every once in a while as an Arte RARE in the Curio Shop. Some of these tables, when placed in your room do not hold any items. They should, but cannot be fixed at present.

Checking my notes a tad thoroughly with reference to Doug's Gem Hunt: I can report specificaly that the cheating came in to play when Doug asked if you wished to trade, then the person did something that was not a yes OR no option. I did not care to get specifics, nor ask for them.

Again, I hope you will hang in there with your daily frustrations as we have here in our home. It may not be what our children (or we J) signed up for, but at least there seems to be currently one item of fun for everyone each day.

Ganz Webkinz telephone number that I used: 1-905-851-6661
I am really new at this, (hope I can place their # here). I hope this helps. mell
mell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #48

Wrattical will become famous soon enough

I feel the need to correct the supervisor and my fellow insiders with using the word Cheater. This is totally incorrect. No one was trying to cheat the system. Ganz had a glitch. It is their fault. I am one of those so called cheaters and I did not do it on purpose. Doug asked for a gem, I did not have it, so I pressed ok. Just like the the instructions on an insider thread said. It said to not back out. Doug gave me the prize anyway. BUT when I went to see Artie at the curio shop and received the messing gem it said -1 so I kept the gem and it went to Doug. I do not call that cheating. Your hurting peoples feelings by saying this.
Wrattical is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #49

MommyOf4 is a jewel in the roughMommyOf4 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by kewljlmommy
hmm, i was unaware of this, as I have recieved my recess and i have been doing cooking and grooming and 1 on the left side. is it a glitch that i got my recess? thanks for the info

Same here. Guess I have to wait until I'm due for another recess to see if it was just a glitch the first time.
MommyOf4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #50
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

I guess I need to call them. I never got a gift in December for adopting my polar bear.
twilight is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: