Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #11
Lil Kinz
DavidMami is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

Thank you for sharing this info. I'm not sure I understand either what they said about the gems. I've not had any problems with Dog. What I have had a hard time figuring out is when he is actually going to be in the Collector's Room. Does anyone know?

We have had problems not only with Jelly Bean Challenge but also with Dunk the Zingoz and Blast Quizzy's Blast. Our first attempt at entering those games fail. We have to get out of WK and re enter in order for them to load properly and allow us to play.

But again thank you to and I would appreciate if anyone can give me input on how to figure out when Dog will be in the Collector's Room.
DavidMami is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

i have been having issues with Q blast, Jelly bean, and dunk the Z....i finally got a # to call...and i also did not get the POLAR Bear POTM gift in Dec when my son adopted it....maybe i ought to mention that too!
thanks for the info
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #13
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for sharing this with us.
dpac5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #14
Aidanmonkey1
Gifted

Aidanmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DavidMami
Thank you for sharing this info. I'm not sure I understand either what they said about the gems. I've not had any problems with Dog. What I have had a hard time figuring out is when he is actually going to be in the Collector's Room. Does anyone know?

We have had problems not only with Jelly Bean Challenge but also with Dunk the Zingoz and Blast Quizzy's Blast. Our first attempt at entering those games fail. We have to get out of WK and re enter in order for them to load properly and allow us to play.

But again thank you to and I would appreciate if anyone can give me input on how to figure out when Dog will be in the Collector's Room.
This thread is incredible at tracking Doug's whereabouts:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...index1284.html

Good luck!!
Aidanmonkey1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by FIA

RECESS: is ONLY awarded after 15 days of 3 REGULAR Courses only (LEFT side sign up) Grooming and Cooking do not count into the recess award. That explains it all for the accounts here in our home.

hmm, i was unaware of this, as I have recieved my recess and i have been doing cooking and grooming and 1 on the left side. is it a glitch that i got my recess? thanks for the info
kewljlmommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #16
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kellykam
Can someone please clarify for me what the 'Rare Trophy Table' is? I'm not sure what this item is. Thanks!
Sure. It is the rare table that matches the King's theme. It is wooden with the red banner hanging on it. It is three squares long in the room. I haven't been able to set anything on mine!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #17
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kellykam
Can someone please clarify for me what the 'Rare Trophy Table' is? I'm not sure what this item is. Thanks!
She means the Medieval Dining Table. I just edited her text slightly to make that clear.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #18
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

THANKS VERY MUCH for your detailed findings, Nell!

Except for the Trophy Table, I have encountered ALL the problems you discussed with my little ones; 3 family accounts, and continued to send messages to WW, which appeared never resolved... Now I understand why!
My last experience calling Ganz was NOT very good/successful, however I did not ask to speak to a SUPERVISOR. I will try that the next time the frustration level rises due to glitches/errors, etc...

violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #19
Gifted

Bishsticks will become famous soon enough

Hmm.. they must have changed recess rules then. On one account, the only classes I do are Style, Intelligence and Cooking, and yet I got recess after the first 15 days. Of course, I have not been keeping count and don't know if I'm due recess again any time soon.
Bishsticks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #20
milstarian
milstarr is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by DavidMami
This is a big ditto for me too. It's frustrating not to be able to just log on and play for awhile. Oh no, we've got to log in and out and in and out. UGH!
milstarr is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: