Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #91
Unregistered

Default Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

I see a lot "not priority" answers, so what exactly IS Ganz's priority? To make sure we keep giving our money to a company who doesn't fix their glitches, releases new games/activities without making sure there are no bugs first, penalizing their customers for THEIR glitches, etc?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

interesting. . . . .

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
Hey, that's really neat! Cool to hear the supervisors are helpful!
that didn't seem that helpful to me, they were just blaming US for the doug glitch!

Last edited by susand610; 06-10-2009 at 06:42 PM..
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #93
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

That's a lot of info, thanx 4 passing it on! Too bad Ganz leaves us in the dark so much, they could put an update int he Webkinz Newz once in a while!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #94
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Makes me wonder what is a priority!?
Loonie1212 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #95
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I had trouble with the Jelly Bean Challenge also but only thought something was wrong with my computer/Webkinz account so I didnt report it or really cared.

I may call tomorrow since I have ben getting please wait all the time.:acs:
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #96

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Just to point out that I am NOT trying to cheat, but friends and I were discussing Doug. is it a cheat to have each pet go visit each day? I thought that was a feature, not a cheat. If it is not supposed to work that way, then I will stop sending all my pets to see him.

Can anyone help?
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #97
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing the information- I along with others have done the cooking and grooming classes and still was awarded recess- the only account I was not awarded recess was an asian account-- you were always able to trade with Doug with more than one pet so I am glad to hear a rep confirmed this was meant to be or atleast it is fine to do it-- I believe the track doug thread says a rep said it is just a glitch and that it was intended to only allow one pet to trade- It does go to show that it seems people will get different answers depending on who they speak to when they call Ganz
elefancy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #98
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Awesome information, thanks so much for sharing it!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #99
Call me Bo!

Bobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: WI Member Has Interesting Conversation with Webkinz Supervisor

YEAH MELL! Good job on finding this out! I've been having problems with the jellybean challenge too, so that helps! Thanks soooo much!
Bobophie98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #100
Hollybun

MerryO is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
Thanks for all the great info. While I can understand that the Bingoz Glitch & the Jellybean challange aren't High priority to be fixed I don't understand why if they are aware that there are problems with these two games they don't pull them off the schedule until they can devote the time to get them fixed & working properly. I'd rather play balloon darts or something else that works properly than waste my time with a game they know is broken but don't plan to fix any time soon.
My sentiments exactly!! It is most definitely a waste of time to try either of these games any more...& they keep putting the JB challenge on deluxe activities (which IMHO are few...like only 4 or 5 extra things daily, not exactly getting our $$ worth...)
Thank you to mell for getting all the helpful info from Ganz supervisor & taking the time to share it! I have only called Ganz once some months ago (it was a POTM issue) & spoke to a customer service rep who was VERY helpful, courteous, & put all the nice items, snow machine thing,+ 750KC in my acct. within 10 minutes, so my experience was also positive. Usually, I find out here WI to confirm/verify glitches I've noticed on WW so I know to be patient & just play something that IS working or get off the computer! LOL
MerryO is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: