Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

Thanks for posting. Congratulations for actually getting a plant to grow. I still have a blue box and I cannot click on the box to remove it. Also, I still get locked out of my garden yard most of the time so it makes it really difficult to tend the remaining plants in my garden. I guess I am going to have to call Ganz to get the plant out of my garden and replant it when the glitch is fixed. The plant is really neat looking so I hope they get the problem fixed quickly so I can begin harvesting candy canes.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 03:49 PM   #82
awgaupp

awgaupp is an unknown quantity at this point

its still giving me a blue box and locking me out
awgaupp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:50 PM   #83
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

That's so cool! I would love to get a Peppermint Puppy.
AsH xO is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #84
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

does this mean that the glitch is fixed?
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #85
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh wow, the candy cane looks lovely in full bloom! The FF Candy Cane looks much better than just the regular one, looks awesome! Congratulations Sunnybunny!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #86
Lil Kinz
Bellasnonna is on a distinguished road

Your plant looks great!

My candy cane plant turned into a blue box. Webkinz tech removed the box and placed the packet of seeds in my dock. When I planted them again they turned back into a blue box! Webkinz has yet to restore them.
Bellasnonna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #87

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

OOH the plant is really cut but the bad thing is you have to harvest it so you can only enjoy it for a bit until your next harvest!

But my mom really loves it more now that she saw the psi me too!! Thanks!!!!

iLoveMyDog

:gr::chi::bdog::husky::cs::acs::bas:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #88
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

Congrats to sunnybunny on planting the Candy Cane Seeds & getting a harvest. I'm still going to wait til Ganz says the glitch is "officially"fixed. Anyway, thanx for the pics & it sure looks awesome. Your Peppermint Puppy is very cute tioo.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #89
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Congrats on your harvest!!!

I had to have my blue box removed by customer service I was locked out of the room it was in, the customer service lady said it was a glitch on their end and not to replant
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #90
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

mine's STILL a blue box!!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: