Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #31
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

I think patty is a pretty common name for a peppermint pup...I wouldn't take it too personally if you come across a few with that name...all the ones I've seen in the clubhouse have been patty...

Of course, if I ever find mine-I can assure you mine will be the only one with the name I've chosen...It ain't gonna be nearly as cute as patty though!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #32
I'm jiggy2011 here a
Webkinz :)

jiggy2011 is on a distinguished road

haha thanks... just making sure...
i was part of another forum back when the chicken was new, i was the first on the forums to adopt it and some other member stole my post picture, pet's name and made it into their own post...
so i'm a little weary of that sort of thing...
jiggy2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #33
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I was really excited when I saw the picture also. So I planted mine and walla a blue box. I immediately called Ganz to find out what the problem was. They had also seen the picture by Sunnybunny and seemed genuinly surprized as the problem has not been fixed it would be impossible to happen. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY A SUPERVISOR. SO...WHATS UP?
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #34

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hello all,

Thanks for the info, I got my pup "Patch" over the weekend and waited till today to plant after I saw the post.
I see a lot of puppies named Patty and I know of two people who named their Peppermint.

Here is Patch in the garden with his plant.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPatch.JPG (19.1 KB, 10 views)
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #35
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
I was really excited when I saw the picture also. So I planted mine and walla a blue box. I immediately called Ganz to find out what the problem was. They had also seen the picture by Sunnybunny and seemed genuinly surprized as the problem has not been fixed it would be impossible to happen. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY A SUPERVISOR. SO...WHATS UP?
That's too bizarre!!

Jiggy, I can assure you that my little girl didn't hijack your name. She was on a Peanuts kick and named another dog Snoopy...LOL!

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #36

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
i do not think ganz communicates well with its help desk. one person will call and ask a question and they will give them an answer and someone else will call five minutes later with the same question and give them a different answer.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #37
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Funny I was going to name mine Pattie,but I thought thee might be a lot of them,then I thought of York and said naah. and settled on Pepper Lo.
Congratulations on your adoption of your peppermint pup.Thanks for sharing sunnybunny.
Thanks for the update FIA.
BTW I found mine at a flea market at a discount , my son got one plus a girraffe.
I planted my seeds I forgot about the glitch,for once I got lucky "Ganz didn't happen". The plant looked normal and bloomed the next day. I'll try to get a pic.
Attachment 193409

pepper2.jpg

Last edited by robertcleveland; 10-19-2009 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: too add pic
robertcleveland is online now Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:26 AM   #38
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

When you planted the seeds, was it with the Peppermint Puppy? Maybe that is the secret.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #39

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! I fell in love with the puppy, and now im in love with the item! What is the food? Uh oh, i may fall in love with that too!
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:31 AM   #40
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I know when I adopted my pup it came with the candy cane already harvested! It was in my gift box when I opened it. I put it up to see how much it's worth and I accidentally sold it.
I still havn't tried to plant my seeds yet.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: