Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #11
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

... okay, I might wanna get a Peppermint Puppy now. The Candy Cane plant looks so cool! Does this mean the glitches are fixed...? Or not? Or maybe? Oh, well.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 08:56 AM   #12
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Congratulations! I haven't even seen these pups in the store yet!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #13
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I still can't find those silly puppies anywhere! All the venders I spoke with said that they've had them on order since August, but when they got their shipments in they were lacking those guys-they had all the other new pets (that giraffe plushie is WAY more adorable than I EVER thought he'd be btw)...

Now that I see how incredibly spectacular that plant is it's making me even more anxious to get one...(for me and one for dd and one for ds...)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #14

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i got my puppy at justice and i also saw them at fye. at least in my area they have a lot of them.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:01 AM   #15
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

That flower is great. Sure wish it would last a few days so pets could enjoy it's beauty! Too bad some of them don't work yet!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #16

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

Cool, congratulations! Is it like candy that makes your pets health go down, or is really 'farm fresh' and doesn't do anything to it?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:06 AM   #17
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Wow congrats on your candy cane, I saw this article and rushed right off to plant mine, but mine still turn into a blue box right away, you are very lucky to be able to have yours work.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:11 AM   #18
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
Cool, congratulations! Is it like candy that makes your pets health go down, or is really 'farm fresh' and doesn't do anything to it?
I didn't feed it to any of them yet. When I do, I'll report back!

So sorry to hear that there's still a glitch with this plant! Hope they get it fixed soon!

BTW, our puppy came from FYE.

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:11 AM   #19

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

My granddaughter planted her seeds about a week ago and she has a blue box in the garden and they cannot be removed. Do I have to notify Ganz of this? Do they have to fix it? I was looking for a thread on this subject yesterday.

Congrats sunnybunny on growing such nice candy canes!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #20

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

yes call ganz. they had to go into my account to remove mine.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: