Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
I am glad my friend Kenzielemur will send me one!! best friends.. i think
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #92
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jiggy2011
Lol, I would call GANZ, but I'm too shy... i'll wait lol
I hate phoning big companies!! lol

You don't need to call Ganz to have your candy cane plant removed. Just use the stuck item form and it'll be returned to your dock in a couple of days. That's the way I did it when mine was stuck.

View Post Originally Posted by silverqueen1949
Thanks for posting. Congratulations for actually getting a plant to grow. I still have a blue box and I cannot click on the box to remove it. Also, I still get locked out of my garden yard most of the time so it makes it really difficult to tend the remaining plants in my garden. I guess I am going to have to call Ganz to get the plant out of my garden and replant it when the glitch is fixed. The plant is really neat looking so I hope they get the problem fixed quickly so I can begin harvesting candy canes.
You don't need to call Ganz. Just use the stuck item form and it will be returned to your dock in a day or so.

Last edited by shell4; 10-19-2009 at 06:26 PM..
shell4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #93
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

lol the new candy cane is much nicer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #94

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Congratulations, Sunnybunny! That's a massive plant, though. 0.o
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:06 PM   #95
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to you and thanks for sharing your pics!!..We still have 2 navy boxes in our gardens..guess we need to get to work storing all those SW items before we call Ganz!!!

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
You don't need to call Ganz to have your candy cane plant removed. Just use the stuck item form and it'll be returned to your dock in a couple of days. That's the way I did it when mine was stuck.

You don't need to call Ganz. Just use the stuck item form and it will be returned to your dock in a day or so.
Oh, thanks so much for the info!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #96
seanbunnyveland

sofahound is on a distinguished road

Commodore can you put this post as a new thread as it belongs, Thanks

Something strange happened to me Yesterday evening when I was adopting my new peppermint puppy not one but two appearred ! I now have Two puppies two gift boxes everything. I'll try to post pics below.I can't post pics paint program went Ganz. I tried to use Picasa uploading said file was too large.I'll try tomorrow.

Sofahound :manatee:
sofahound is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #97
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow congrats I know every one has been having a hard time with these. Glad to see they got it fixed.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #98

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

cute i cannot wait to get it!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by sofahound
Commodore can you put this post as a new thread as it belongs, Thanks

Something strange happened to me Yesterday evening when I was adopting my new peppermint puppy not one but two appearred ! I now have Two puppies two gift boxes everything. I'll try to post pics below.I can't post pics paint program went Ganz. I tried to use Picasa uploading said file was too large.I'll try tomorrow.

Sofahound :manatee:
yOU CAN DO IT LOL
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #99
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I wish I could get in my garden.

When I first planted my candy cane it came up as a plant but a few days later it turned into a blue box and now I cant even get in the room !!

Any suggestions ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:48 AM   #100

LoveYourShow has a spectacular aura aboutLoveYourShow has a spectacular aura about

I am glad to hear the psi is working and thank you for the picture too. Sooo adorable
LoveYourShow is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: