Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 08:04 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to Webkinz Insider member sunnybunny for sharing these pictures with us of the Candy Cane harvest she just brought in on her account. Here you can see her Peppermint Puppy "Peppermint Patty" standing next to her Candy Cane plant with a fully grown Farm Fresh Candy Cane sitting in the flower. sunnybunny got two Farm Fresh Candy Canes from this harvest and can expect more candy in seven days.
Click the image to open in full size.

These "Farm Fresh Candy Canes", harvested from the Peppermint Puppy's Pet Specific Item, are not the same thing as the "Candy Cane" that was for sale in the wShop during 2007's Christmas season. The "Candy Cane" did not return to the wShop in 2008, and it is unknown if it will return for 2009.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Member Harvests Farm Fresh Candy Cane

wow i called ganz for something else a couple of days ago and they told me they still could not be planted.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:08 AM   #3
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

How cute is that! Thanks for sharing!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:18 AM   #4

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Ooh the item looks so cool when it is harevested! Thanks for the update! Still not quite sure if i should get this won or not. But the psi kind of brought up my chances a little. THANKS AGAIN!

iLoveDogs

:gr::chi::cs::bdog::husky::acs::bas:

I mean harvested .... lol

iLoveDogs
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:20 AM   #5
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Wow, that's great! Here I was waiting for the all clear to adopt mine because of the glitch with the seeds. It appears they are working for some people. Thanks so much for sharing!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:23 AM   #6
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats TO You. I really like them . Thanks for posting. I still have blue boxes. (ANd I cannot click on the boxes to remove them)
sandilight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:30 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

There are still reports of users having that Navy box in their gradens and being locked out. Lucky for Sunnybunny, we actually get to see the plant in FULL bloom and the produce. Thank you for sharing with us, the first harvest of a Candy Cane.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:32 AM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Congrats to those who got to harvest!

Is it safe to say I can plant mine?

I have been waiting.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:33 AM   #9

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

ganz told me they would post it on webkinz news when it was safe to plant.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:47 AM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Wow Congrats Sunnybunny & thanks for sharing thats really cute & I am glad you got your harvest !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: