Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 01:52 AM   #81
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WI Member Gets Zumwhere Toy Chest

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I would like to thank everyone who is posting. This is what makes WI so great and I am so happy to be a part of something like this.

I agree that there hasn't been much info for this part of the site. I was so excited to get my zumbuddy and have been driving myself crazy trying to make it happy. However, I am hopeful now that someone has been able to get enough zummies for a prize. It is very encouraging and I am thrilled for you and for us because you have shared it with us.

Thanks so much.
Very nice comment. I agree 100% with you!
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #82
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

WOW thats awsome! congrats!!!! i hope we can earn some zummies soon! enjoy your new prize!!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:49 AM   #83
Webkinz :)

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Kieq
It's one thing to say you're suspicious...it's completely another to spread rumours that I'm somehow cheating. I get that you're upset that you haven't gotten any zummies. That's not my fault. I've posted here (number 44 in case you're interested) as to how I'm *playing* the game and EARNING my zummies. While you're on here complaining, I'm clicking. This is one game even a 3 year old can play because all you really have to do is click the flying things (Great practice for the click and wins BTW) You don't need to spend KC to get zummies and they really aren't all that hard to please.

Please...let's refrain from slanderous comments. Especially in light of the recent commotion with account banning.
i didn't say you cheeted.. i wouldn't want to spread rumors, i said it "seemed" fixed that's all. ive done alot of things in life with mom and stuff and they ended up being "fixed" so it "seemed" like another one of those kinds of things. and hmm maybe there was a strictly harsh tone about it, but idk you can't tell peoples tones.. yours seems a bit harsh to, but i'm betting it's not, just the fact you cant feel what people say, only read. lol

but btw, though i will be getting more zum buddies.. you can't bounce through there rooms with only one. a lot of kids will have just one, so i'll make a thinggy to petition GANGZ or something.
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #84
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow!!! That's awesome, congratulations!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #85
Gifted
ladywine is on a distinguished road

Kieq, thanks for the awesome info in post #44, I've been working on getting the points and should have enough for something soon!

I agree, it is HARDER with only one zumbuddy because you can't just switch rooms, but you CAN EXIT the area and go back in.

I believe Ganz made these items unkinzpostable and untradable so that you would have to go out and buy one if you wanted the items. I don't agree with it, but I don't agree with a lot of their business practices.
ladywine is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #86
Lil Kinz
thegreatozwald is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you get your zumbuddy to pair up with your webkinz. the only way i see my zumbuddy is when i go to zumwhere and in itsroom. and everytime i go into its room its happiness level goes down why?

do you know how you can pair up your zumbuddy with your webkinz?

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I would like to thank everyone who is posting. This is what makes WI so great and I am so happy to be a part of something like this.

I agree that there hasn't been much info for this part of the site. I was so excited to get my zumbuddy and have been driving myself crazy trying to make it happy. However, I am hopeful now that someone has been able to get enough zummies for a prize. It is very encouraging and I am thrilled for you and for us because you have shared it with us.

Thanks so much.
do you know how you pair up your zumbuddy with your webkinz? mine isnt paired up and i cant figure out how to do it
thanks

Last edited by thegreatozwald; 11-06-2009 at 01:56 PM..
thegreatozwald is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #87

cuttie0428 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh it looks sooooooooo cool. I wish I had one! Does anybody know a store that sell the Zumbuddys? How much do they sell them for?? Please PM me the answers once you get them!! Thank you, and I hope you hae an awesome weekend!! Cuttie0428
cuttie0428 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #88
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size.
webkinzmutter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
yo mama's toy chest

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: